What's new

Quickest way to die?

God Once appointed man to die once. Hebrew 9:27

The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God’.” The verse in fact occurs in two passages in the book of Psalms (at 14:1 and 53:1

Copy ko lang d ako marunong mag english ^^

God Once appointed man to die once. Hebrew 9:27

The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God’.” The verse in fact occurs in two passages in the book of Psalms (at 14:1 and 53:1

Copy ko lang d ako marunong mag english ^^
Nasasatin na yan TS kung gagawa tayo ng mabuti o hindi. Deuteronomy 30:15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity,death and destruction

Nasasatin na yan TS kung gagawa tayo ng mabuti o hindi. Deuteronomy 30:15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity,death and destruction
DEU 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live

Naiintindihan kita TS sana magka intindihan tyong lahat at mag patawaran sana... LOVE is the key

[XX='megatoollica, c: 1172571, m: 1127199'][/XX]
Negativity and misery is always part of our lives since day 1 and to think positively despite of these is not considered as madness my friend.
You are yearning for your death but some are fighting for their lives. If you wanna die that much, let me give you a virtual hug and please better sign an organ donor card first.

Your negativity might provide hope for others that appreciates life than you ❤️

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
At the very least naranasan mo mabuhay sa earth masaya/mahirap/malungkot/shitty man yan di naman laging ganyan. One day at a time.

megatoollica.​

You're understanding of reality, life, and even death is based on your own account. We respect that even if most of us do not agree on some of your thoughts. We all have endless definitions on how to accept our existence. But most of us struggle to live till our last breath.
At some point in my life, I too was tempted the same way you do. But I soon realized I was wrong. I have to face reality headstrong, relax, think straight, stop the whining, and do something about it over and over again. I want to live, I don't want to die yet, but I'm not afraid to die. Death is the least of my worries and it will not come from me. That's how species like us live-on, don't you agree?
Life is a combination of good, bad, in-betweens, is dynamic and full of surprises in many ways. Sometimes you're in control, sometimes you're not. Sometimes it's pleasant, sometimes it's not... It varies in different degrees depending on how you handle it, or what fate leads you to as some others say. What matters is we live with our remaining times on this earth. And that is why we survive/grow with what life provides to keep up with the never-ending challenges. Life is really hard, dying is easy. That's it! It's all up to you how to face "your" own reality...to continue or end your "breed". It's your choice!

wag ka padadala dyan papsy. pareho tayo ng nararamdaman, pilit kong nilalabanan yang puot na yan. Go to a place like beaches para malabas mo lahat ng sama ng loob mo. Change your mindset also, nasa point na nga ako na magsuisuicide pero di ko tinuloy. May plano pa yung Diyos para satin.

Ganyan din mindset ko dati pero after knowing how desperate to survive ang mga orphan kids sa north korea despite their harsh situation eh nagbago pag-iisip ko. Ang masasabi ko lang ay swerte pa tayo.
23.jpg

Attachments

I thought of killing myself several times back then when I was 17. Subra nadisapointko ko kasi parents ko for ruining my studies. That time global crisis kasi year 2007-2009, kaya hirap sila paaralin ako sa university. Tuition fee for sem ko is 29k-31k na nong second year ko. Di nila alam di ko binabayar lahat ng pera na pinapadala nila sakin dahil sa barkada kaya nag accumulate ang balance ko, and sa ibang province ako ng aral non kasi wala naman university pa sa province namin sa Masbate that time. College schools lang meron, pero ayaw ng magulang ko. Gusto nila sa maganda school talaga ako mag aral kasi masipag naman ako mag aral noon g hogh school pa ako. Yon sobra ko na disapoint parents ko noong malaman nila nag bulakbol lang ako at laki na ng utang ko. Business namin sa province mahina dahil sa global crisis narin. Marami nag sara businesses that time rin.

[XX='keough, c: 1395998, m: 1676254'][/XX] Begin title niya boss