What's new

Crypto QUESTION: CRYPTO TRADING INDICATORS??

RedVein

Honorary Poster
Mga boss, tanong lang ulit hehehe ano po preferable nyo na mga indicators sa crypto trading? Yung tipong mahuhulaan or malaman (hopefully) man lang na tataas yung price ng specific token.

I found some indicators na useful daw sabi ni ByBit (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.). Pansin ko rin medyo popular yung "MACD". Salamat po sa magreresponse🥰

Honestly, may natutunan ako dyan.😊

Last edited:
Solution
These are the ones I've tried

*William's fractals

Baliktarin mo lang yung red color gawin mo syang green
At yung green color naman gawin mong red

And gagawin nyan ilalagay nya yung mga potential buy signals and sell signals

*EMA Cross (Exponential Moving Average)
Just set the EMA to 50 period and 100 period (EMA cross is basically 2 Ema's together which creates a cross sign when they intertwine)
So meaning may 2 times na pwede sya mag crossover at yun ay pag massive downwards move or massive upwards move
You can use it to spot potential trade entries

*Moving average
smooths out the price movement on the chart (basically a line showing you where the price is heading)
I've seen some YøùTùbérs use 3 moving averages with periods...

*William's fractals

Just set the EMA to 50 period and 100 period (EMA cross is basically 2 Ema's together which creates a cross sign when they intertwine)
So meaning may 2 times na pwede sya mag crossover at yun ay pag massive downwards move or massive upwards move

*Moving average
smooths out the price movement on the chart (basically a line showing you where the price is heading)
I've seen some YøùTùbérs use 3 moving averages with periods 20,50,100 to look for a potential entry for a trade (I think it works the same as ema cross except that there's 3 lines so you basically just look for crossovers)
Not sure about this 'cause I've only used it once or twice just to try so im not that familliar pero kung interesado ka dito isearch mo nalang sa yt maraming tutorials dun

*Bollinger Bands
Basically just a set of Simple moving averages together
If the candles are above the upper band that means the price is high and if the candles are below the lower band that means the price is low
You can use it to confirm if a trading entry is good or a no no

Pwede mo rin sya gamitin as little support and resistance lines for your entry and exits
(Ganun ang ginagawa ko pag nag i-scalp ako hihintayin ko muna bumaba sa lower band ang candle and then wait for a sign na magkakaroon na ng reversal and then place my stop loss around 0.40% or higher and then put my take profit at somewhere below the upper band)

*RSI
It tells you if the price is overbought or oversold
Oversold is somewhere around 30
Overbought is somewhere around 70
Used to confirm entries and exits

*ATR (Average True Range)
Tells you the average movement of the price in a certain period
I use it to determine my stop loss by deducting the ATR to my entry price

*MACD
I only use the histogram and remove the other features 'cause I only want to see the upticks and downticks of the price clearly to again "confirm" my entry and exit

Yun lang naman po
Goodluck😉

Solution

*William's fractals

*Moving average
I've seen some YøùTùbérs use 3 moving averages with periods 20,50,100 to look for a potential entry for a trade (I think it works the same as ema cross except that there's 3 lines so you basically just look for crossovers)
Not sure about this 'cause I've only used it once or twice just to try so im not that familliar pero kung interesado ka dito isearch mo nalang sa yt maraming tutorials dun

*Bollinger Bands
Basically just a set of Simple moving averages together
If the candles are above the upper band that means the price is high and if the candles are below the lower band that means the price is low
You can use it to confirm if a trading entry is good or a no no

Pwede mo rin sya gamitin as little support and resistance lines for your entry and exits
(Ganun ang ginagawa ko pag nag i-scalp ako hihintayin ko muna bumaba sa lower band ang candle and then wait for a sign na magkakaroon na ng reversal and then place my stop loss around 0.40% or higher and then put my take profit at somewhere below the upper band)

*RSI
It tells you if the price is overbought or oversold
Oversold is somewhere around 30
Overbought is somewhere around 70
Used to confirm entries and exits

*ATR (Average True Range)
Tells you the average movement of the price in a certain period
I use it to determine my stop loss by deducting the ATR to my entry price

*MACD
I only use the histogram and remove the other features 'cause I only want to see the upticks and downticks of the price clearly to again "confirm" my entry and exit

Yun lang naman po
Goodluck😉
Exponential Moving Average (50*) at Trading Candlestick Patterns naman for technical analysis.
Thank you mga boss🥰 really appreciated po hehehe btw kahit saan pala may math umay

Back