What's new

Help Q>Rocket Sim VS Unlidata via Ordinary sim

gaymoves

Eternal Poster
Hello Everyone i would like to get some information about this two hot offers of smart telecommunications as today, in your personal opinion which of the two is better i know they have similarities when it comes to unli data, but i believe each has a flows. looking forward on your positive and negative opinion

They are same sim card but different variant. One sim is BRO sim which is more expensive promo and one is regular which is regular price and more cheaper than bro sim promos. The speed difference of two sim is same but some different time will take higher or lower.

i think rocket sim is much more stable compared to ordinary sim. But when it comes to speed, they're pretty much the same. The only difference is the unli data price.

They are same sim card but different variant. One sim is BRO sim which is more expensive promo and one is regular which is regular price and more cheaper than bro sim promos. The speed difference of two sim is same but some different time will take higher or lower.
i think i get it, so its true Smart Bro sim is a little bit expensive.

i think rocket sim is much more stable compared to ordinary sim. But when it comes to speed, they're pretty much the same. The only difference is the unli data price.
i see, well is it because of getting a little harder to get unli promo's at ordinary sim, unlike rocket sim that has already been intact?