What's new

Psiphon

PiusG

Enthusiast
Reaction
Guys i really need help.
I want to come up with something related to darkline - psiphon but i want mine to be sleek and simple.
so all i request is a brief intro on how psiphon works and how i will deploy it on to my vps

Guys i really need help.
I want to come up with something related to darkline - psiphon but i want mine to be sleek and simple.
so all i request is a brief intro on how psiphon works and how i will deploy it on to my vps
you should ask the developer

Impossible to know that logic but what i'm pointing is, Random Proxy servers i dunno how it works i've been seeing a lot of modifiers trying to figure it out and also they already tried adding new servers and got failed.

Guys i really need help.
I want to come up with something related to darkline - p-s-i-phon but i want mine to be sleek and simple.
so all i request is a brief intro on how p-s-i-phon works and how i will deploy it on to my vps
Darkline P..phon is an old but still reliable psi..client software. I assumed you used it and had fiddled with it too. It still works with limited features - but not for free net access. When you download and use it, use a realtime packet sniffer or a debugger gui to monitor how it connects. Darkline is a commandline application and Process häçker would be of help to tell you how it connects using plonk (cousin of "plink" he he) for SSH/SSH+ (especially obfuscated-openssh ) connections - the default protocol used by p..phon.
The latest versions you should focus now use a new compact version of the client in the gui - p..phon-tunnel-core. Excluding the VPN mode which uses L2TP/IPsec VPN protocol, AFAIK, p..phon now uses a set of 10 tunnel protocols for SSH/SSH+ (from simple SSH to a mixture of fronted and unfronted OSSH....) depending on your present used server list.
The idea can be studied here at PHC Forum together with the other links I'll mention for developers..If you have used ps..phon3 before, it should be easy to grasp what is being used on the thread below.
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

For information on how it works, you may start here:
The developers could help you at Bitbucket P-C-System (for p..phon GUI) and P..Phon-Labs (for client/server), P..phon-Inc (for dependencies) at github. I mentioned this if you want to build from scratch. It's not hard to google it, yet needs a lot of reading and practice. You'll know when you're there.
You may have missed reading this link:

But if you want it your way, follow the instructions here. I can't verify it now as it's and old guide.
Go and ask AdamK and the rest of the crew at bitbucket and google-groups if you encounter problems.

For other working mods, look for p..phon python versions using docker. It works for windows and linux as well.

Good Luck chum!

Darkline P..phon is an old but still reliable psi..client software. I assumed you used it and had fiddled with it too. It still works with limited features - but not for free net access. When you download and use it, use a realtime packet sniffer or a debugger gui to monitor how it connects. Darkline is a commandline application and Process häçker would be of help to tell you how it connects using plonk (cousin of "plink" he he) for SSH/SSH+ (especially obfuscated-openssh ) connections - the default protocol used by p..phon.
The latest versions you should focus now use a new compact version of the client in the gui - p..phon-tunnel-core. Excluding the VPN mode which uses L2TP/IPsec VPN protocol, AFAIK, p..phon now uses a set of 10 tunnel protocols for SSH/SSH+ (from simple SSH to a mixture of fronted and unfronted OSSH....) depending on your present used server list.
The idea can be studied here at PHC Forum together with the other links I'll mention for developers..If you have used ps..phon3 before, it should be easy to grasp what is being used on the thread below.

For information on how it works, you may start here:

The developers could help you at Bitbucket P-C-System (for p..phon GUI) and P..Phon-Labs (for client/server), P..phon-Inc (for dependencies) at github. I mentioned this if you want to build from scratch. It's not hard to google it, yet needs a lot of reading and practice. You'll know when you're there.
You may have missed reading this link:

But if you want it your way, follow the instructions here. I can't verify it now as it's and old guide.

Go and ask AdamK and the rest of the crew at bitbucket and google-groups if you encounter problems.

For other working mods, look for p..phon python versions using docker. It works for windows and linux as well.

Good Luck chum!

in uganda psiphon connects after subscribing for a certain music streaming service (tidal) on mtn(isp) and in that case i am able to access internet without data bundles. but this psiphon3 windows app is generally slow; so what i wanted is code a client that connects to a psiphon server deployed by me.. everytime it gets lauched such that i minimise the connection time and may be increase the speed

in uganda psiphon connects after subscribing for a certain music strêâmïng service (tidal) on mtn(isp) and in that case i am able to access internet without data bundles. but this psiphon3 windows app is generally slow; so what i wanted is code a client that connects to a psiphon server deployed by me.. everytime it gets lauched such that i minimise the connection time and may be increase the speed
I haven't tried to create p..phon as a server, only as a client.
This is what I know. P..sphon does not guarantee to your intentions as it was built only as an anti-censorship tool - just a bonus if the tunnel connection works in your favor. Generally, you really need some type of subscription/promo, bughost/payload (in special cases) in order to try your luck bypassing possible net access without restrictions on your ISPs. AFAIK, the free version (PC/android) is capped at ~2mbps while the commercial pro version in android has unlimited speed. If the speed nowadays is unlimited, good for you.
My tips is, try to find out what type of tunnel protocol works for you in your country, and try to fix it to connect on that specific type of connection the next time. It all depends on how you set it in the p..phon.config. Be sure that you always have a fresh server_list.dat for the present servers they provide. Try to learn this using the client software then work on your server setup using this idea if useful. I only read that the server side of p..phon (p..phond) is coded for Linux.

Thanks so
I haven't tried to create p..phon as a server, only as a client.
This is what I know. P..sphon does not guarantee to your intentions as it was built only as an anti-censorship tool - just a bonus if the tunnel connection works in your favor. Generally, you really need some type of subscription/promo, bughost/payload (in special cases) in order to try your luck bypassing possible net access without restrictions on your ISPs. AFAIK, the free version (PC/android) is capped at ~2mbps while the commercial prô version in android has unlimited speed. If the speed nowadays is unlimited, good for you.
My tips is, try to find out what type of tunnel protocol works for you in your country, and try to fix it to connect on that specific type of connection the next time. It all depends on how you set it in the p..phon.config. Be sure that you always have a fresh server_list.dat for the present servers they provide. Try to learn this using the client software then work on your server setup using this idea if useful. I only read that the server side of p..phon (p..phond) is coded for Linux.
much this is quite helpfull

Thanks so

much this is quite helpfull
If you are the adventurous type, try to make this work on your pc.
Instructions/usage are easy to follow as long as you install the requirements for Windows.

There are other sites working/modding this development for android, and also a GUI version for pc too. I'll just mention one and it's up to you to decide if it can help in your project. GUI versions are standalone , so it could be much easier for you to use than the original. Edit your fronted-domain using bughosts/freesites to make it more effective. Good luck again.

Attachments

If you are the adventurous type, try to make this work on your pc. Instructions/usage are easy to follow as long as you install the requirements for Windows. View attachment 616291 View attachment 616293 There are other sites working/modding this development for android, and also a GUI version for pc too. I'll just mention one and it's up to you to decide if it can help in your project. GUI versions are standalone , so it could be much easier for you to use than the original. Edit your fronted-domain using bughosts/freesites to make it more effective. Good luck again.
If you are the adventurous type, try to make this work on your pc. Instructions/usage are easy to follow as long as you install the requirements for Windows. View attachment 616291 View attachment 616293 There are other sites working/modding this development for android, and also a GUI version for pc too. I'll just mention one and it's up to you to decide if it can help in your project. GUI versions are standalone , so it could be much easier for you to use than the original. Edit your fronted-domain using bughosts/freesites to make it more effective. Good luck again.

Nếu bạn là người thích phiêu lưu, hãy thử làm điều này trên máy tính của bạn.

Hướng dẫn/cách sử dụng rất dễ thực hiện miễn là bạn cài đặt các yêu cầu cho Windows.

View attachment 616291

View attachment 616293

Có những trang web khác đang làm việc/sửa đổi sự phát triển này cho Android và cả phiên bản GUI cho pc nữa. Tôi sẽ chỉ đề cập đến một và tùy bạn quyết định xem nó có thể giúp gì cho dự án của bạn hay không. Các phiên bản GUI là độc lập, vì vậy bạn có thể sử dụng dễ dàng hơn nhiều so với phiên bản gốc. Chỉnh sửa tên miền phía trước của bạn bằng cách sử dụng bughosts/freesites để làm cho nó hiệu quả hơn. Chúc may mắn một lần nữa.

Back