What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

TNT Psiphon Tnt setting

sawadjaan1912

Addict
Reaction
Ilagay sa Psiphon handler:
Sa Front query:
GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1 Host:mobile.smart.com.ph CONNECTION:keep-alive proxy-connection:keep-alive X-Online-Host:mobile.smart.com.ph

Sa Middle query:
GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1 host:clickhere.ph CONNECTION:keep-alive proxy-connection:keep-alive X-Online-Host:clickhere.ph

Sa Back query:
GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1 host:m.talkntext.com.ph CONNECTION:keep-alive proxy-connection:keep-alive proxy connection:keep-alive X-Online-Host:m.talkntext.com.ph

Sa Filter:
file_handles({fcgi_input_file_handle=>IO::handle->new,fgci_output_file_handle=>IO::handle->fgci_error_file_handle=>IO::handle->new.});while(cgl::fast-new){...}

Sa ADD PORT TO non-PORT URL:

Sa Proxy type:
DUAL REAL HOST

Sa Custom header:
X-FORWARDED-FOR:CONNECT[Host_Port][protocol][crlf]Host:mobile.smart.com.ph[crlf]CONNECTION:keep-alive[crlf][crlf]

Sa Proxy server: (pili kayo isa)
carmudi.com.ph
m.talkntext.com.ph
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Sa Real proxy type:
Inject

Sa Real proxy server:
safezone.ph

At sa Real proxy port:

Tapos i-save! Pag mabagal o hirap kumonekta subukan din ang ibang region na malakas para sa inyong lugar o gumamit ng ibang APN; ganito po, hanapin ang setting, more, mobile network, access points, i-klik ang opsyon, piliin ang create new APN at i-type ang, sa

Name: fishNet (or any)
Apn: fishproxy.com
Apn type: default.supl
Port: 80

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members