What's new

Closed Psiphon handler settings (Globe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for this guys and moderators. been reading, searching, and applying those settings that i found here para sa Android phone q which is rooted and running Lollipop the whole night but nothing seems to work.
Na download q ung Psiphon handler 108 and pinagpalit palit q lang lahat ng settings and configs na nakita q pero wala nag work.. sana may pumansin and makakuha naman idea paano q sya mapapagana.. salamat po

Sorry for this guys and moderators. been reading, searching, and applying those settings that i found here para sa Android phone q which is rooted and running Lollipop the whole night but nothing seems to work.
Na download q ung Psiphon handler 108 and pinagpalit palit q lang lahat ng settings and configs na nakita q pero wala nag work.. sana may pumansin and makakuha naman idea paano q sya mapapagana.. salamat po
read all the Rules First>>https://phcorner.net/rules

Yep, I have a place in Cavite, Globe is the best connection out there! On/Off mo na lang Airplane mode then power cycle mo yung mobile. Otherwise, check mo sa search box yung troubleshooting on how to connect! madami tips dito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back