What's new

Psiphon 3 until next week na lang :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
may nabasa po ako na 3 daw ung host ng psiphon ..then dun sa 1 sa 3 host daw ang nagpost nung message means may 2 psiphon pa na posible working ...napansin ko ung psiphon comoconect sa amazon.blabla....tapos .net then .ca....kaya wag tayo mawalan pag asa magagaling ang mga kasama natin dito! haha ;);)
abang abang lang tayo ng mga update ng mga master natin ..!!
Mabuhay kayo!!;);)

cross finger na lang muna tayo... hehehe!

may nabasa po ako na 3 daw ung host ng psiphon ..then dun sa 1 sa 3 host daw ang nagpost nung message means may 2 psiphon pa na posible working ...napansin ko ung psiphon comoconect sa amazon.blabla....tapos .net then .ca....kaya wag tayo mawalan pag asa magagaling ang mga kasama natin dito! haha ;);)
abang abang lang tayo ng mga update ng mga master natin ..!!
Mabuhay kayo!!;);)

boss i don't think you're attachment
really came from the psiphon's website..
what's in their website(real) is this..
off-psi-png.19668

thank's to boss grayironman
for without him i wasn't able to know
that I was even accused informing them
about this issue in the alleged site where you get
this screenshot (if i'm not mistaken)..

fake-png.19669

THIS THREAD IS MISLEADING..
THREAD CLOSED

Attachments

this is in regards of the closed thread:

Psiphon 3 until next week na lang :(

i just wanted to clear some issues regarding that matter.

with all due respect to moderator richardrr who closed my thread yesterday due to MISLEADING (according to him) and to some grayironman...

the screenshot i was posted on the thread i created a couple of days ago, came from the website (please see attached pic) who automatically appeared after the application "Psiphon 3" connected to the server. i didn't grab the screenshot to other forum/thread but the website itself.

respectfully,
Helltoy

Attachments

yun na nga tolkien, ang sa akin lang naman maraming client ang Psiphon, so nataon na yung Psiphon na gamit ko yung may notice. kaya nag post ako. sana man lamang eh merong notice ang moderator bago i-close ang thread para naman hindi nakakabigla. at ng sa ganon eh maipaliwanag muna yung side ko. tama ba?

i supposed you've expressed already yourself boss..
welcome nga pala to phcorner..
and thanks for joining recently
NEW MEMBER, joined last Saturday
and created this thread immediately
on that same day just to give as a warning..

if you still want to discuss this matter
you may just post it in a thread
related to this topic..

and please find time to read our rules, too..
THANKS..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back