Why use a Private DNS?Behind the reason, there are benefits of use.
- Get a faster internet connection compared to using ISP DNS services.
- Avoiding censorship.
- Internet as safe as possible against threats and filtering such as ad-blocking, ****-blocking, phishing, malware, harvest data, etc.
- Centralized and scheduled reporting.
- Redundancy (smart caching).
- Access to unofficial alternative top-level domains not found in the official DNS root zone.
- Temporary unavailability of the ISP's name server.
Samsung OneUi Android 10 Private DNS SettingsGo to Settings → Connections → More connection settings → Private DNS.
Oppo and Realme ColorOS Android 9 Private DNS SettingsGo to Settings → Other Wireless Connections → Private DNS → Designated Private DNS.
Xiaomi MIUI 12 Android 10 Private DNS SettingsGo to Settings → Connection & sharing → Private DNS → Private DNS Provider Hostname.
Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.