What's new

Referral PRECICELLENT MINING Opening date: 28-05-22 A global project active in 8 countries

Alalayngpanday01

Honorary Poster
Reaction
PRECICELLENT MINING 💰

👉 Opening date: 28-05-22
👉 A global project active in 8 countries 🌍

🔉 REGISTRATION LINK:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Official tg group: 💰Precisellent Community {ENG} 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

👉 FIRST MEMBERSHIP AND REGISTRATION BONUS:

Members who want to receive a $5 bonus on new memberships, simply write "my username xxxx can I get a $5 bonus" in our telegram group.

👉 REFERENCE INVESTMENT INCOME:

Level 1 10%🥇
Level 2 7% 🥈

In addition, 10% of the earnings if your 1st level down member collects profits, 7% of the earnings if your 2nd level sub member collects profits
If your member collects winnings, 5% of the winning amount will be automatically credited to your account.

💰 DEPOSIT AND wí†hdráwAL:

👉Deposit and wí†hdráwal transactions are made only on UDST($)❗

👉 Minimum deposit and wí†hdráwal is 15$ and wí†hdráwal fee is 15%.

👉 Deposits can be made between 10:00 and 22:00, 7 days a week.

👉 wí†hdráwals are made 7 days a week between 09:00-17:00.

📍The user can stop the machine at any time, shoot the principal and earnings and transfer the money to his account 👏

💠HOW THE PLATFORM WORKS ❓

1. Members make investments from the deposit part of the application to the address given with the trc-20 network, through the stock exchange they use 💸
2. They buy the mining machines and the machine starts to mine coins ⛏
3. Profits accumulate in the machine account every hour and are collected at any time ⏰
4. Users earn hourly income and can wí†hdráw their money to their accounts at the specified times with the advantage of making multiple requests during the day 💰

Back