What's new

PRAY FOR PALESTINE

palestine-ap_327669110451.jpg

“So, surely with hardship comes ease”

~ Quran 94:5 ~

O God!, Have Mercy on our Brothers and Sisters. O! You who have control over all things, we need your Mercy and Forgiveness. ❤️

Attachments

Yeah i agree, that quarell between Israel and Palestine is one of the longest in the history 😨, (If i am not mistaken eh nasa bible din ang kanilang mga labanan). Anyway this the hardest part of war "Religion Feuds" 😟. It doesn't matter who is the most affected or slight affected this battle is about survival 😟.

If prayers work, wars like this will not happen to begin with. They do not need any form of useless prayers, what they need is to feed their ego from their ideology, admit each others mistake and put their guns down.

[XX='Calamansi_07, c: 1205702, m: 854395'][/XX] An all knowing god need some form of test to know whether people believe him or not.

[XX='limoto, c: 1206260, m: 941055'][/XX] then how come that things work out for me just fine without me praying even more fine than those people that prays.

[XX='PHC-UprisinG, c: 1206767, m: 402096'][/XX] or he just doesn't exist and whether you pray or not good and bad things can happen as life goes on.

Haha kaya nga medyo hindi makita ang irony sa comment nila haha Prayers up lol kaya nga may dispute dyan kasi ang away dyan eh sakanila daw ung territory kasi nasa bible daw. kung walang religion walang mang aangkin ng mga lupa