Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Enjoy using the app