What's new

Closed Postpaid plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboku

Forum Veteran
Guys gusto sana kumuha yung tito ko ng plan na iphone 8 plus.. pwede ba 1 time lang ang bayad tapos di na babayaran yung natira? Di ka ba makukulong dun?

Ano po ibig sabihin nun?
A lot of possible things can happen. One of which, you will have a derogatory record with Globe for that deliquent account. Once you have that record, this will cause you inconvenience in the future should you wish to apply again with Globe. The deliquent account will prevent you from opening new line unless you settle that account.

Second, the deliquent account will be forwarded to a collecting agency incurring additional expenses which will be added to your account. The collecting agent will do his utmost capacity to collect from you up to the point of harassing you through phone calls or sms or emails. Expect those as it is their means of collecting from you. You won't be charged in any court for this as filing a case for collection is more expensive than the amount being collected.

Nonetheless, i am not condoning you not to pay your obligation but for your own good, considering that you signed a contracf with Globe, you commit yourself to abide by it and finish it. I understand that for lack of money as we encounter this in our lives, we have difficulties in our payments but Globe can offer you other remedies for you to pay and fulfill your contract.

Be reminded that if the reason for your non payment is due to Globe's in ability to perform what is stated in the contract, you have the right to terminate the contract even without the end of it. Otherwise, kung talagang walang pambayad then wala na po magagawa jan. Expect lang po that your name will be added on Globe's deliquent accounts.

A lot of possible things can happen. One of which, you will have a derogatory record with Globe for that deliquent account. Once you have that record, this will cause you inconvenience in the future should you wish to apply again with Globe. The deliquent account will prevent you from opening new line unless you settle that account.

Second, the deliquent account will be forwarded to a collecting agency incurring additional expenses which will be added to your account. The collecting agent will do his utmost capacity to collect from you up to the point of harassing you through phone calls or sms or emails. Expect those as it is their means of collecting from you. You won't be charged in any court for this as filing a case for collection is more expensive than the amount being collected.

Nonetheless, i am not condoning you not to pay your obligation but for your own good, considering that you signed a contracf with Globe, you commit yourself to abide by it and finish it. I understand that for lack of money as we encounter this in our lives, we have difficulties in our payments but Globe can offer you other remedies for you to pay and fulfill your contract.

Be reminded that if the reason for your non payment is due to Globe's in ability to perform what is stated in the contract, you have the right to terminate the contract even without the end of it. Otherwise, kung talagang walang pambayad then wala na po magagawa jan. Expect lang po that your name will be added on Globe's deliquent accounts.
Thank for this info. Balak ko sana kumuha rin ng phone tapos plan 123. After getting the phone i want. Pumupunta ba sa bahay bahay ang collecting agency?

Thank for this info. Balak ko sana kumuha rin ng phone tapos plan 123. After getting the phone i want. Pumupunta ba sa bahay bahay ang collecting agency?
Here in Davao? Nope. I don't know if they do in Luzon. 5 years ago, I applied and was approved for a phone plan in Sun; I only ρáíd the first month, didn't hear from them ever since though I doubt I can ever get a plan again.

Status
Not open for further replies.