What's new

Tutorial POCO M3 Bootloader Unlocking | 168hrs

KingSemreh

Honorary Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
POCO M3 - Bootloader Unlocking | Done 168hrs of waiting.

Advantages of Unlocked Device:
  • Flash Custom ROMs, Images, Kernels, etc.
  • Remove pre-installed apps and bloatware.
  • Root your Android to attain SuperUser powers.
  • Replace stock recovery with custom recoveries like TWRP, and CWM, etc.

Disadvantages of Unlocked Device:
  • Loss of warranty.
  • Chance of losing data (data wipe, easy to make a backup)
  • Find my device issues.
  • Some Banking & payment apps won't work on unlocked devices because it's not secure for them. E.g. digit savings bank app.
* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ *

Unlocking Requirements:

1- POCO M3 USB Driver with your Phone factory USB Cable >>> Download > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2- Qualcomm Driver >>> Download here > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3- Mi Unlocking Tool (for No Error copy & paste to Drive C main directory) if not working on the desktop, copy and paste to MAIN Drive C. It will work as tried and learned from another expert >>> Download here > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
4- Brain

***************************** Do ******************************
Step 1- Developer Option >>> Click MUI Version 7 times to appear
Developer Option - ON
OEM unlocking - ON
USB debugging - ON

Step 2- Mi Unlock Status
Make sure your sim card inserted linked to your Mi Account
Wifi OFF
Data On with sim linked to your Mi Account
Activate >>> when successfull
Turn OFF your device

Step 3- Press at the same time Power ON + Volume Down to boot into fastboot mode

Step 4- Start MiFlash_Unlocking Tool
> Login with your registered Mi Account and also the inserted sim linked to your Mi Account

Step 5- Connect USB Cable on PC then to Phone.
then click unlock button (if you wish to proceed to unlock or cancel if you change your mind not to unlock)

Please Note. Do at your own risk. Don't blame me if you try then you fail. If you follow instructions correctly, I guarantee you, you can do it like how I did it.

Screenshots

POCO M3 Waiting 168hrs to unlock.jpg

This time skip (don't do) Step 2 until unlock successfully - Otherwise, you will be starting back to scratch.
2nd day of waiting to unlock.jpg

5th day.jpg 6th day.jpg
6th day.jpg7th day.jpg
D o n e
* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ *
Sharing is caring... Tried and Tested by my self!

Attachments

Last edited:
Problema ko now sa Pocophone f1 ay ang pag-flash ng Twrp recovery. Invalid command lagi.

Pag unlocked na Boatloader ng F1 mo, hanapin mo lang tamang twrp para sa phone mo paps.

Matanong ko lang if di kapa member ng xda?

Pa member ka if dika pa member paps.

Ito mga links ng Official twrp/orange fox para sa phone mo:

1. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back