What's new

Tutorial [PLDT Ultera][Band 42/43] Greenpacket OT-350 (maybe OD-350 too?) ODU Superadmin and Root Console Access

bjarnco32

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
Good day mga ka-PHC.

This is not your usual handed-on-a-silver-platter tutorial. This will be a give-and-take kind of offer, as I also need something in return for my work.

Of course you still can get something for free out of this that may be useful to you and others, should you decide to share your work. Yes, this will need some work to be done, as I don't have the computing power to do so.

What can you do with this?
  • Superadmin access on the webui
  • Root access on the cli
  • Unlimited reset
  • Openline
  • Band and PCI/cell locking

Screenies of the goodies:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Here is the manual for the webui configuration options:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

These information are valid for firmware version MT-26445-1.2.3-R10-Smart. These may also be true for OD-350, if on the same version as well. The Wi-Fi section has no effect because this unit doesn't have any Wi-Fi radio.

I'm giving these superadmin login credentials to the webui, but you will need to decipher the password from the hashes. You can ask Google how to do that, and maybe learn something new.

Here is the hash of the root account for the console. I will give the username, if you will provide the deciphered password.

I'm looking for COMPLETE information on how to continue using the Ultera BEYOND its data limit. By complete, I mean the nitty-gritty details like the software needed, its configuration, limits on its use beyond the cap, etc.

In exchange for this, I will provide my COMPLETE work with technical support, and then you can do whatever you want with the device thereafter. Send me a PM.

Addendum: The previous temporary superadmin workaround, from the other site that has shutdown, for an older version of the firmware no longer works on this last version for this device. PLDT/Greenpacket really went the extra mile on this one to plug the holes from the previous version, and added additional locks for good measure (like an init called defense_häçker). 😅

Nevertheless, I added the login credential from there to my work for posterity. So props also go to that author, whose name (lutherotluga?) I already lost when the site closed.

Attachments

Last edited:
may ganito kami sa kapitbahay namin, user: homeultera pass: homeultera lang ang alam ko para ma access ang account, anyway, keep sharing, try ko to mamaya

[XX='OyashiroEn, c: 850183, m: 1311868'][/XX] What strings do the decoded hashes result to? Those usernames and hashes are taken directly from the local filesystem. So if it doesn't work then maybe the decrypted passwords are not correct.

ito ba yung may indoor moderm sa bubong??? gagana kaya yun kahit disconected n sya??

IMG_20210411_165747.jpg

ma0apagana ko ba ito pag sinundan ko po ying tut na ito or kaylangan pa palitan ng mac addess? magagamit ko din ba sya sa ibang network? tanong ko lng po?

Attachments

Back