What's new

Closed PLDT SPEEDBOOST

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeaesthetic

Enthusiast
Few months ago, nakatanggap ako ng text from pldt about sa upgrade ng fibr plan 1899 to google wifi plan 2299 with an advertised speed of up to 50mbps, after few days, nakatanggap nanaman ako ng text from pldt about speedboost, as you can see on the screenshot. So initry ko kagad yung speedboost kasi libre, and few days after, my 25mbps connection boosted to 30mbps. But then i decided to upgrade and get the google wifi plan 2299 so i can get the advertised 50mbps, ilang araw at linggo ang dumating, hindi nagincrease ang speed ko, but my account was already upgraded and after a month nakatanggap nako ng bill for plan 2299, so i called them and reported na hindi ko babayaran dahil hindi ko nakukuha ang advertised speed ko na 50mbps, so they made so many adjustment sa system daw nila, pero 2 months after, my speed is still the same, so i tried contacting pldt again earlier and i asked for a supervisor, they told me makukuha ko lang daw ang 50mbps kapag nag speed boost, which i cant kasi nagamit ko na for plan 1899 but he also told me dapat may matatanggap daw ulit akong text about speed boost after i upgraded, i wasnt satisfied with it so i contacted pldt on twitter, and they told me once i used the speedboost i wont be able to use it again at wala ng chance, iba iba sila ng sagot, so i told them my concern, had i known sa simula pa lang na kailangan pala yung speedboost eh di sana hindi ko muna ginamit and i upgraded my account first and then applied speedboost, but as you can see on the text message, it clearly says na all i have to do if i want to avail the advertised speed is to go to the store, call pldt or upgrade online which i did, walang sinabi anything about speed boost. I didnt upgraded my plan 1899 30 mbps just to get my monthly bill boosted to 2299 but the speed connection is the same 30 mbps. This all happened nung hindi pa updated ang pldt website, now its already updated and you can see na nakalagay na don na kelangan ng speed boost to get the advertised speed. What should i do? I even asked the customer support who called me about my upgrade na kung talaga bang 50 mbps ang makukuha ko once na mag upgrade ako and they said yes, all my calls are recorded, they never mentioned anything about speed boost. This all happened back in October at hindi pa updated ang website ng pldt so theres no way of telling na kailangan talaga ng speedboost. Help!
View attachment 1300028

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.