What's new

PLDT Speed Boost

dvdpotter

Journeyman
Reaction
PLDT speed boost.png

Kung may natatanggap kayong text galing kay PLDT regarding free trial ng bagong speed ng current plan niyo, you can opt out any time through this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Take note, matic kayong naka opt-in once na-receive niyo ’yung text. Pinupwersa tayong mag-avail dito kahit hindi naman tayo nag-consent in the first place. Paano na lang ’yung hindi aware na nagbabayad lang ng monthly? Magugulat na lang sila may additional sa bill.

What is a Free 30-day Easy Speedboost?
The FREE 30-day Easy Speedboost trial exclusively allows PLDT Home subscribers the easiest way to upgrade their current plan to even faster speeds for a very minimal price. No registration. No sign ups, No commitments. You can opt out any time within the trial period.

I received an SMS, EDM, or Viber message regarding the 30-day free trial. Is this legit?
Yes. This is a legit communication from PLDT Home. We want our Fiber plan customers to experience the Easy Speedboost for free for 30 days from August 26 to September 26, 2022.

Will I be automatically charged after the free trial?
Yes. Your account will be charged P50/P100 after the free trial to align with the Easy Speedboost MSF. You may opt out before the free trial ends should you wish to retain the speed of your current subscription. To opt out, please visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Will I experience the FREE 30-day Easy Speedboost even if I did not confirm to the free trial?
Yes, 30-day free speedboost will apply until September 26, 2022.

If I want to discontinue and opt-out to the 30-day free trial, where can I request the cancellation?
To opt-out, please visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

I have opted-out of Easy SpeedBoost but I want to avail it again, where can I reach out to request Easy Speedboost?
Subscribers may call 171, send message thru PLDT cares, visit our website, or our SSCs, and 170 (will be available soon), to apply for the Easy Speedboost.

I deleted the SMS, EDM, and Viber containing the opt-out link. May I know the link?
To opt-out, please visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

How much MSF do I add to my existing Fiber plan to avail of the additional speed increase?
See Easy Speedboost matrix below:

Trial speeds of current plans.png

Is there a contract extension if I availed of the Easy Speedboost?
There is no contract with the Easy Speedboost, subscribers can opt in and opt out anytime.

Will the speed increase be permanent if I availed of the Easy Speedboost?
No, the Easy Speedboost is renewed every month, if the subscriber chooses to opt out, their speed will revert to the original speed of their base plan.

I am an existing Fiber plan P1499. (Or other Fiber plans not part of the published Fiber plans). Am I eligible to avail of the Easy Speedboost? If yes, how much do I add to increase my speed to 600mbps?
Currently, old plans need to migrate/upgrade to the published plans to be eligible for the Easy Speedboost.

What benefit will I get if I avail your Easy Speedboost vs. my existing Fiber plan?
Subscriber will get faster speeds at an affordable rate. They can opt in and opt out of the program anytime.

I am not getting the speed increase for my Easy Speedboost; who do I reach out to?
You may call 171 or visit our SSCs for service concerns.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments