What's new

Tutorial (PLDT) HG6245D to AN5506-04 FA | Clone Tutorial

J0K3RGUNN

Leecher
Reaction
Note: RP2646 ang firmware version nang AN5506-04 FA ko, so i don't know whether same lang ang process for other versions or what.
Another Note: Proceed With Caution kung dika confident wag mong ituloy.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Here are the Steps follow carefully and make sure you have the same firmware version as me otherwise
  1. Note the Serial Number of HG6245D. You can find this at the underside of your modem.
    • Don't Disconnect the Fiber Line Yet.
    • FHTTxxxxxxxx, where xxxxxxxx is the serial number.
    • Cloning of the MAC address is not needed.
  2. Download and Install, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., to you pc or laptop.
  3. Connect AN5506 - 04 FA, via Ethernet to your PC or Laptop.
    • Note: Some Laptops don't Have Ethernet jacks so you have no choice but to buy a USB to Ethernet dongle. :(
    • I Recommend nga i connect nyo ang Ethernet sa PC instead sa laptop, hehehehe
  4. Open any Browser and Enable Telnet Switchvia Debug Switch
    • Access Debug Switch, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and Copy and Paste the Username & Password.
      • User: f9!6b1e1rhO3es~u!p@e#r$a%d^m*i(n
        Pass: s)f_U+h|g{u@5h2o1q0b1l
    • Enable the Telnet Switch and Web admin Switch, DON'T FORGET TO CLICK APPLY !!!
  5. Open PuTTY and Input this in PuTTY: (Copy & Paste only the BOLD Words)
    • Host Name (or I.P Address): 192.168.1.1
    • Port: 23
    • Connection Type: Other: Telnet
    • Click Open
    • Block Box will Appear, and Input this commands:
      • Login: gepon
      • Password: gepon
      • User> enable
      • Password: gepon
      • Config# cd pon
      • Config\pon# config physicalsn FHTTxxxxxxxx
        where xxxxxxxx is serial number of your previous modem, DO NOT ERASE (FHTT) !!!!!
      • Press Enter, it Should Say, Cmd success !
    • CAUTION: If you alter the modem's serial number, the original serial number will be permanently erased. Even if you perform a factory reset on the modem, it will not restore the previous serial number.
  6. Confirm the changed serial number of your modem.
    • Access Web Admin You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
      • User: adminpldt
      • Password: z6dUABtl270qRxt7a2uGTiw
    • Go to the Management tab, then go to the Log panel and check if the serial number has been changed. Restart the modem if necessary.
  7. You may now connect your new modem to the Fiber Line.Once you connected, the PON led light should stop blinking after a few seconds and should be a steady green light.
    • If the PON led light is a steady green and not blinking, then the system has accepted the serial number of your new modem.
    • If the PON led light keeps on blinking, then the system has NOT accepted your new modem. Check and confirm again if the serial number is in correct format.

1685460906456.png

1685460991030.png

1685458521205.png

1685458611518.png
1685458664545.png

1685459412517.png

1685459563645.png

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

Attachments

Last edited:
ask ko lang kung may permanent fix na ba sa ap isolation? para sana sa wifi cctv tapos naka via lan port ang nvr....

paano po mag activate sa system uli biglang nag maintenance si pldt dito sa area namin pag balik ayun na PON BLINKER nalang check ko serial at mac tugma naman wala naman nag bago ...ayun wala na

Baka po may makatulong. nasundan ko naman lahat OK naman status hindi INIT. STEADY LED LIGHT NAMAN PERO HINDI NAG BIBIGAY NG IP AN5506-04 2646 po. sa wan status down.