What's new

PLDT BOOSTEVEN HOW TO OPENLINE? MAY SOLUTION NAPO BA?

Caloy06

Enthusiast
Reaction
Meron napo ba solution kung paano iopenline ang pldt boosteven? Pahelp naman po

EugeneKey said:
Make Cell Lock:

I was unable to get AT + ZNLOCKBAND to work
But I found how to execute AT * CELL command:
This AT command is used to requests to activate or to deactivate Cell / Frequency lock.

I found the best PCI, found the necessary band on it and tied the modem to it. The disadvantage of this method is that if you move the router to another location and this cell becomes inaccessible, then the router will lose the LTE network, and you will need to bind it to another PCI

So in order to bind you need to know PCI and EARFCN
To do this, you need a rooted android device with installed Network Signal Guru
Open Network Signal Guru and make lock to you band what you need. You can test and find the best variant in router or router external antenna location.

For me I found best variant speed and signal with this params:
Band 5
EARCN 2460
PCI 027
+
Band 3
EARCN 1350
PCI 027

View attachment 1401486
Then connect to microUSB cable to router with installed drivers and try to open admin UI on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
If it work, you can connect to router via SSH (use Putty or terminal for this)
connect info:
server 192.168.8.1
port 22
user root
password notion

after connect you should run this command:
ubus call cm set_cell_lock '{"mode":"2","act":"3","band":"3","freq":"1350","cellid":"27"}'
where
<mode> : 0 - Cell/Frequency disabled, 1 - Frequency lock enabled, 2 - Cell lockenabled
<act> 0 - GSM, 1 - UMTS_TD, 2 - UMTS_WB, 3-LTE
<band> - unused (I used 3, but it doesn’t matter)
<freq> - selected EARCN
<cellid> - selected PCI

After run this command you should get answer: successful or error
If you get error, double check the command and try again
If it successful congratulations, unplug the router and reboot it.
After reboot connect to WiFi and open AdminUI and check connection.

For me it work as expected:
View attachment 1401491

Make OpenLine:
Download this config and unzip it
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Insert simcard what you whant to use, I checked on Globe
Then connect to microUSB cable to router with installed drivers and open admin UI on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Go to Router - Configuration manager

click browse and choose pxa1826_cfg.tar.gz
and then click Update

Then router should be rebooted automatically
After open admin UI on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

As you see SIM card is invalid, then click to required link
then opened page MEP Settings
Input MEP PN password: 123456
and click unlock
you should get message PN Unlock Successfully
enjoy it.
Original Link is here: https://phcorner.net/threads/pldt-h...-openline-di-na-gumagana.1061106/page-2#posts

All files are free from EugeneKey
Credits to EugeneKey

working to. sayang wala yung lockband na command pero oks na din kahit di ko makuha yung 28/3 oks naman din 28/1

Caloy06 sundan mo lang yan halos same steps lang kung sa huawei terminal ka nag seset ng command. Try Putty kasi need ssh access tas anjan na yung credentials na need para ma access openwrt command line, salpak mo nalang sa command nya yung setup mo din sa at command

yung unang part freq lock or cell id lock tas yung sa huli openline
sinabe naman nya sa 1st line na di nya nakuha yung band lock

Lodi ito ba ilalagay sa command kpg nilalagay ko kc sya wala lumilitaw
[XX='tientien17, c: 1158186, m: 351397'][/XX]

basta may ok tama yung command. di ko na maalala yung akin eh mabilis lang naman kasi trinabaho. pag na access mo na yung openwrt command line pagkalogin, tas sinalpak mo yan goods na yan basta di error yung sumunod

[XX='tientien17, c: 1161295, m: 351397'][/XX] lodi anu b fb m add nga kita para maipakita ko syo gngwa ko

IMG_20210504_094912.jpg

Ayan lodi

Attachments

edi di ka naka connect. try mo lang mag search ng tore sa phone mo. mas maganda kung may CA din phone mo para macheck mo compatible bands