ji eun

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction

VIRTUAL MINING GAME​

What's CRYPTO MINING GAME?​

1627203884298.png

1627203899541.png

In Crypto Mining Game, play as a Cryptocurrency Miner in an Original Crypto-Universe!! Mine for game your favorite Crypto-currencies (will never use cpu), do mission to earn Hpower and Ingame Stuff, Collect Original Cards and play with it to Crypto-related Mini-games!

Mining rates are calculated from 2 factors:
  • Prices of the Crypto-currencies compared to USD
  • Ads revenue of the website
Rates give a certain amount of revenue share, shared among all Active players. It is always adjusted.

Since CMG V2, Hpower is unlimited. All Hpower until 1000 is usefull to mine all Coins. The total Hpower, including above 1000, is usefull to mine CryptoGamesToken, the new ERC20 Token of Crypto Mining Game. A dedicated page will be created about it, where you will be able to get more info and find out what you can do with it. CMG is working on many partnerships to make this token as much usefull as possible.

Please remember that Crypto Mining Game is a game, don't except to win fortune here, but getting some cryptos while having fun is pretty great, right! ;)

Hello PHC! Invite ko po kayo dito sa virtual blockchain game dahil uso ito ngayon. Maraming paraan paano makaipon ng crypto dito. Active mining, doing missions, exploring the world, mini games, tsaka mining war using cards. Upgradable po yung cards tsaka makatutulong ang mga ito sa pagincrease ng mining rate sa crypto natin. You can use my referral po sa baba ayos na po ako don. Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any query or questions in mind. Happy earning and playing!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
lordandy999

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back