What's new

Referral Pi Network

cjaytoyo

Addict
Reaction
Pi Core Team Announcement

On Pi Day, we announced that the Pi wallet on the Testnet with Test-Pi will be released on March 31, 2021.

We’ve seen an increase in reports of potential scams pretending to be the official Pi Wallet. Please wait for the real Pi Wallet release announcement on the home screen.

We want to emphasize that Test-Pi (or test-π) is NOT REAL Pi!

Test-Pi is solely for the purpose of testing transactions on the Pi Testnet and contains NO VALUE.

The Test-Pi balance in the wallet may be reset because Testnet will be periodically reset as part of the testing.

Are you excited this year Pioneers?

Cryptocurrency experts predicts the value of Pi coin to be $1 to $100 this year 2021. It could reach 1000$ till 2024.
Its time to mine Pi coin like Bitcoin.

#Pinetwork #PiCoin #PiWallet #Mainnet

COME AND JOIN PI NETWORK
Anyone can participate for free just by downloading the Pi app on their mobile phone.

How Do I Earn (Mine) Pi Currency For Free?

Step 1: Get to Download the Pi Network app here 👇
minepi.com/cjaytoyo

Step 2: Sign up with your Facebook account or mobile number.

Step 3: Set up your password.

Step 4: Set up your account by filling in the proper details.

Step 5: Enter the invitation code (kimenzo31)

Step 6: Sign up completed. Following then tap the lightning icon on the right.

Step 7: Congratulations you are ready to mine. After signing up users receive 1Pi.

Pi cryptocurrency’s smartphone mining app does not affect your mobile battery. It neither affects phone performance nor makes use of the user’s network data. Technically, there is no need to leave the app open to mine.

Once you hit the lightning button, you can even close the app and still continue to mine Pi. Nonetheless, users cannot mine from more than one device. The Pi Network has imposed a strict rule of one account per person.

Tip: You don't need to keep the Pi app open, Pi will not affect your phone's performance or drain your battery or use network data. After pressing the lightning button, you can even close the app and you will continue to tap Pi. Pi mining will stop every 24 hours, press the ⚡️ lightning button again and repeat once a day until the distribution ends

For more info visit minepi.com