Referral PI Network Cryptocurrency

crudius

Addict
Reaction
Para sa mga wala pang PI account dyan

minepi.com/crudius

Referral Code: crudius

What is Pi?
Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone.

Cryptocurrencies are new form of digital money that are maintained and secured by a community, instead of by governments or banks. Today, you can mine (or earn) Pi by helping to secure the currency and by growing Pi’s trusted network. While most cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) have been very hard for everyday people to use and access, Pi puts the power of cryptocurrency into the palm of your hand.

Is this real? Is Pi a scam?

Pi is not a scam. It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency.

How does this app work? How do I earn more Pi?
This app allows you to earn Pi by making simple contributions to Pi’s community. The more you contribute, the more Pi you earn.

Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hindi mo na need magbabad ng matagal just to earn PI all you need is to open the app with your phone connected to the internet then click the mining button at pwede mo ng iwan ang app basta balikan mo lang ulit yung app every 24 hours dahil hanggang 24 hours lang tumatagal ang pag mine ng app.
Screenshot_2021-03-01-10-50-01-88.png
Screenshot_2021-03-01-10-56-07-68.png

Attachments