What's new

Referral Pi Network by SocialChain [Rerral code: ( ryrey ) use referral code to claim 1 Pi Token upon registration]

kir3a

Addict
Reaction
Rerral code: ( ryrey ) use referral code to claim 1 Pi Token upon registration.

Try this popular and new Cloud mining app. Beta version yet promising a big value when officially launched. Use my referral code mentioned above to claim free 1 Pi Token

Who knows mag ka value ang Pi Token just like Bitcoin back 2009. Nasa huli ang pagsi-sisi. total libre nman xang na iinstall

What is Pi​

Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone.

Could PI Networks’ currency be valuable in the future?​

Of course. Evidence based analysis here and there are also evidence that show that PI Networks is at least attempting to build something of value:
  • They have published a high level whitepaper outlining their ambitions without providing technical details on how their Pi Stack would work. One of their aims is to have others build apps on PI network to benefit from PI network users’ attention. This reminded us of the pay to surf models of the dot com boom where companies installed software on user devices and acted as middleman between users and advertisers without generating substantial benefit to either party.
  • According to their Linkedin page, they have 70 employees as of 2021. However, many of the people that list themselves as working there are app users with titles like “Cryptocurrency Trader”. We haven’t analyzed each profile but there seems to be a group of people working towards building something there. It could be the next version of the app or the blockchain network, that is hard to verify from outside the company
  • Its founders were educated at and worked at Stanford. Though this is certainly a good thing, people rarely notice that Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos, the writer of this article and numerous business founders were educated at reputable universities (e.g. Ivy League universities for these examples). This is because their companies rarely use these facts. Based on our observations, business success is far more important and a better predictor of successful enterprises than academic credentials. And successful companies tend to speak about their business success rather than their founders’ academic credentials.
  • They have had significant growth. They have ±170k reviews and a good rating on Google Play Store. However MLM models tend to generate fast growth.

Is Pi Network a scam?​

Well, let us look at it this way when bitcoin started lots of people said it was a scam. Yes later people realised it wasn’t, The United State Government has passed the Crypto bill, and many more countries will also do the same. Now here is the ice breaker, Cryptocurrency will definitely stay and it will compete with fiat money, Gold etc. But which of these cryptos will dominate in the future? The Pi team to me are very strategic and they have studied all other existing cryptos and the only way they can compete with the likes of bitcoin is to have a huge active user community, and the only way to achieve that is for people to be part of that community. Now once a lot of people are within this community then people can transact and exchange good and services using pi. The major problem I have with people is that we don’t research well and also sometimes we act based on emotions. The pi core team said this is a project and this project cannot be done alone, now if you get me more people you earn more. I wouldn’t know if you have actually been into selling solutions before? but trust me it takes a lot of effort and energy to persuade people to buy your idea. So this way if you work harder to get more people then definitely you must be rewarded much more than someone who does less. Just same way you have dedicated a lot of energy to this your web page where we all are sharing our views. From my own view, I believe if Pi succeed it will give bitcoin lots of competition and I won’t be surprised if in a few years from now Pi will dominate over 50% of the crypto world.

Par di kana ba active pa verified naman ng account mo sayang kase yong balance ko sayo

Back