What's new

Pi Network App Mining

Status
Not open for further replies.

T r a v e L

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Gusto mo bang makisawsaw sa crypto? Naiwan ng Bitcoin?
Sa mga bago sa group, ito ang unang kailangang gawin...
Magregister sa Pi Network
Invite code: AlmazanGC
Walang ibang code...AlmazanGC lang dito sa grupo.
HOW TO JOIN:
Download in andoid. Kapag iphone, find the corresponding app in the apple store. Referral link: minepi.com/AlmazanGC

Use invite code: AlmazanGC

Register your REAL NAME.
Totoo dapat ang pangalan para hindi sayang ang pinaghirapan. But you may use a different username in the app. Dapat totoong pangalan kasi the crypto is being built on trust. Trusted network with real people ang kailangan. Saka para sa redemption ng tokens pag live na ang totoong crypto.

No risk No investment Mine Free

Paano Mag Register sa Pi Network??
Download mo apps nila sa Play store , Pi Network Continue with Facebook Lagay mo First Name Last name Gawa ka username then submit..
May ipapa select yan sayo Tapos need ng Invitation code

Pasok mo invitation Code ko
AlmazanGC

Get started Click Next Click Next Click View Role Click Back mo arrow sa itaas Click ang arrow na may Kidlat Click dissmiss..
At may welcome to pi..
That's it may account kana at may 1 Pi and counting kana...at makakaipon ka na ng Pi Currency mo at darami na yan.📷📷📷
Wala namang mawawala kung susubukan, pm me for details sali ko kau sa group pagka register gamit code salamats idols.

FAQ updated 17th September 2022
Q- Is Pi free money? A- Pi is NOT free money. It is a long-term project whose success depends on the collective contributions of its members.
Q- What is Pi? A- Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone.
Q- How do I use Pi/ How do I start earning Pi? A- Signup by clicking the invitation code you were sent. Click on that link, download the app on your phone, click on register, fill your information, when it requests for refferal code put the invitation code you were sent Click on the mine button every 24hrs to mine free pi. HINT: Set a daily alarm at the same time to remind you to press “mine"
Q- Is Pi network another type of digital currency like bitcoin? A- Cryptocurrencies are new form of digital money that are maintained and secured by a community, instead of by governments or banks. Today, you can mine (or earn) Pi by helping to secure the currency and by growing Pi’s trusted network. While most cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) have been very hard for everyday people to use and access, Pi puts the power of cryptocurrency into the palm of your hand.
Q- Is this real? Is Pi a scam? A- Pi is not a scam. It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency.
Q- What is the value of Pi/ When can I get money for my Pi coin? A- Currently Pi have ZERO value, it will start to accumulate value as more people get involved and use the application. Short answer, if you’re thinking of selling your mined Pi coins immediately once they're available for trade, then this is not the project for you. Pi will not be a reserve of wealth like bitcoin, it's going to be a currency used for everyday purchases, like a cup of coffee or to fill up your gas tank or to pay for lunch.
Q- What is Pi node? A- Nodes are the fourth role in the Pi ecosystem, and run on laptops and desktops instead of mobile phones. Similar to other blockchains, Pi Nodes will be responsible for validating transactions on a distributed ledger think of them as the accountants of the system that make sure the calculations are correct.
Q- Is there a reward for running a Pi node? A- One of the goals of Pi’s Testnet is to determine what, if any, rewards there should be for running a Node. While we collect the relevant data needed to determine the most appropriate incentive mechanism, there will be no mining rewards for Testnet Nodes.
========================================

More Details
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Use the code(AlmazanGC)

Screenshot_2020-11-16-12-27-55-72_2846feb41f9b5cb675f80f9baa9a118c.jpg
enjoy mining ❤️

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.