What's new

Referral PHP10 Gcash per account joining the group and 2K Gcash prize to a random winner to be announce on april 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazing_wolvez01

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Good day mga lods. Continue po ito sa pa giveaway.

I'll be giving 10 Pesos worth of GCASH per account to join and also a chance to win 2K PHP GCASH on the raffle promo this coming april 14.

NOTE: READ THE RULES FOR SMOOTH FLOW

<deleted: Advertising discôrd, telegram, facebook, twitter, and any social media sites are not allowed>

Rules:
1. every account nyo na gagamitin to click the link need to be screenshot para maiwasan natin ang cheating.
2. After screenshot click verify yourself here nasa photo sa baba ang example and solve captcha
3. Post nyo every screeenshot ng account nyo na jinoin using the link above dito sa thread together with your username every account.
4. Type nyo na din Gcash number nyo after ko ma confirm send ko gcash prizes nyo

I will pay 10 pesos of gcash every account you have sign in using the link above.

REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A PROMO KAYA MORE ENTRIES YOU HAVE THEN MORE CHANCES OF WINNING THE JACKPOT PRIZE.

NOTE: Sa mga nag join kanina please comment your gcash account here and your username for me to give you the prize

Last edited by a moderator:
ito lods gcash ko
Anthony Dazo
/gagawa pako mamaya hehe

Last edited:
bandicam 2022-04-09 21-11-13-832.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back