What's new

Closed Photography tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

capslocked

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Good Day everyone, I'll be sharing some tips about photography, these are based on my experiences. I am an amateur and still learning. Like other craftsmanship there is no shortcut about this. I will not be explaining what is photography lol. but what you should/must know about it is, it is a science about light, you will understand this when you are in the situations where the light is changing or you already experienced it. So, here are few personal tips, to wit:

1. If you are an amateur like me do not use manual mode yet. Instead use Aperture priority or Shutter speed priority mode, the former is for depth of field and the latter is usually use for moving objects.

2. learn the trinity. ISO, Shutter speed and Aperture. If you master these three, then, may be you can jump into manual (PS: always keep your ISO on 100 to avoid the grains).

3. Angles. Do not always shoot center of the frame because that's boring. Learn the rule of thirds. If you are shooting portrait shoot like side shot, back shot or other angle and play with the available light. If you shoot landscape always put a point of interest like leading lines and subjects in your photograph.

4. Shoot shoot! go out and shoot if you live in big city try street photography or architectural if you are in rural try landscape.

that's it for today lol. I will be adding some ideas. happy snapping

Here are the books by Scott Kelby and Art Wolfe for your inspiration.

https://phcorner.net/9h <--- Art
https://phcorner.net/9i <----Art
https://phcorner.net/9j <----Scott Kelby

visit my wordpress https://phcorner.net/9k

Capture+_2018-06-23-20-09-52-01-01.jpeg _DSC1446-01.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Usually ang dapat sa picture eh parang nangungusap, napapaisip ka, napapabalik ang tingin mo at may kwento ang image. Aside from manual concept, light effects, breath taking landscape. The best is the stolen shot (natural image). Thanks sa pagbabahagi ts

Usually ang dapat sa picture eh parang nangungusap, napapaisip ka, napapabalik ang tingin mo at may kwento ang image. Aside from manual concept, light effects, breath taking landscape. The best is the stolen shot (natural image). Thanks sa pagbabahagi ts
Yeah this is true. I forgot the important part yung 'story' mahirap siya iconvey kasi not all have artistic eyes, yung tipong isang tinign lang nakuha na niya yung story pero a strong image tells all the story. You mean candid photos boss thanks sa pagababahagi ng idea.

Last edited:
Yeah this is true. I forgot the most important part yung 'story' mahirap si convey kasi not all have artistic eyes, yung tipong isang tinign lang nakuha na niya yung story pero a strong image tells all the story. You mean candid photos boss thanks sa pagababahagi ng idea.
Well di ka magiging magaling kung walang kang vision about photography. Usually memorization lang naman (a lot of practice) pagdating sa mga angles, camera config, style etc. Goodluck po sayo ts.

Okah na sana kaso.

"Any post that advertised links pertaining to other sites or forums is prohibited."

Okah na sana kaso.

"Any post that advertised links pertaining to other sites or forums is prohibited."
Bro I know the rules. I just want to share my art. as far as i know na strict ang prohibition ay ang mga sites na may sign up forms like forums and I am not encouraging anyone to see my shiits lol. anyway thanks for dropping by.

Bro I know the rules. I just want to share my art. as far as i know na strict ang prohibition ay ang mga sites na may sign up forms like forums and I am not encouraging anyone to see my shiits lol. anyway thanks for dropping by.
Rule is rules after all, and you violated it despite of awareness.

Also a newbie here! :) just recently bought a mirrorless camera and I make it a point to allot an hour everyday to practice even make the most random things my subject. Thanks for sharing these tips, will definitely consider these for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.