What's new

Closed Philippines health care, infrastructures, institutions among worst in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Philippines is down 8 spots in the World Economic Forum's 2019 Global Competitiveness Report

The WEF measured 12 areas to come up with the overall ranking. These are:

• Institutions - 87th from 101st
  • Infrastructure - 96th from 92nd
  • Health - 102nd from 101st
  • Labour market - 39th from 36th
  • Information communications technology adoption - 88th from 67th
  • Macroeconomic stability - 55th from 43rd
  • Skills - steady at 67th
  • Product market - 52nd from 60th
  • Financial system - 43rd from 39th
  • Market size - 31st from 32nd
  • Business dynamism - 44th from 39th
  • Innovation capability - 72nd from 67th
The Philippines' lowest ranking was in health, at 102nd overall.

While the country's infrastructure (96th) and institutions (87th) slightly improved, it is still among the lowest performers globally in these areas.

The country also suffered its sharpest drop in information communications technology adoption, falling by 21 places to 88th overall.

Macroeconomic stability (55th), financial system (43rd), business dynamism (44th), and innovation capability (72nd) suffered dips as well.

In Southeast Asia, the Philippines dropped to 6th place, overtaken by Brunei.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

wag mong sinasamba ang UN at EU, nasa pilipinas tayo. isinusuka na nga ng gobyerno yun e kasi sagabal lang sila sa pag-unlad.HAHAHA. bulag ka talaga parehas kayo nung isa dyan.
Hindi ko sinasamba ang UN at EU. Hindi ako utuuto katulad nyo. UN at EU ang expert at authority pagdating sa mga political issues. Pag kinondena ka ng mga un ibig sabihin mali ang ginagawa mo. Kung sa school, sila ang dean o principal, si Duterte ang student. Mas marunong sila pagdating sa mga batas at sociopolitical issues kesa kay Duterte at sa mga incompetent nyang gabinete.

Hindi ko sinasamba ang UN at EU. Hindi ako utuuto katulad nyo. UN at EU ang expert at authority pagdating sa mga political issues. Pag kinondena ka ng mga un ibig sabihin mali ang ginagawa mo. Kung sa school, sila ang dean o principal, si Duterte ang student. Mas marunong sila pagdating sa mga batas at sociopolitical issues kesa kay Duterte at sa mga incompetent nyang gabinete.
dapat wala ka sa pinas, dun ka na lang manirahan. tutal malaki naman ata naitulong sa buhay mo ng UN at EU e diba?kasabwat sila sa gustong magpabagsak kay duterte, pumapabor sila sa LP.hindi ba obvious?marami kasing nasagasaan si duterte dami nawalan ng hanapbuhay este ng îllégâl transactions pala.

fabbriche ano kaya main reason mo bakit sinisiraan mo ang gobyerno?tapos nilalait mo pa mga pinoy e pinoy ka naman?hmmmm mukhang may malalim ka din na dahilan ah. nasagasaan ka rin ba nung nagbago ang administrasyon? 😁

In my point of view, no other reason and cause for this "worst", it gets worser as time goes. The worst thing is, there's no possible cure, it's CORRUPTION.

In my point of view, no other reason and cause for this "worst", it gets worser as time goes. The worst thing is, there's no possible cure, it's CORRUPTION.
I beg to disagree... there is a cure for corruption. It's difficult and takes time and takes all the will of a good government. The first step being fighting poverty and educating people while getting rid of corrupt officials. Alas, with duterte being the main codler of corrupt people and drug lords, having policies totally anti-poor, there is no way this country will progress in this way...
And seeing the stupidity of the big majority of our congressmen and senators who serve duterte and not the country, for sure, this won't happen soon!

===============================================================

The nation is going to hell. No investors, weak trade, sliding competitiveness, brain drain (lowest intellect in ASEAN). Main industries are g ambling, drugs, brutality, and pork for Congress. Traffic is a mess. The Senate has the IQ of a wasp.

Among others, five stupid ideas from this administration:
That separating boys and girls in school will stop s e x.
That ROTC will teach loyalty.
That the death penalty will reduce crime.
That killing small-time drug peddlers will stop drugs.
That bowing to China will replace investors lost by insulting other nations.

What I'm most confused is how some people think that the Philippines is doing well, that we are the envy of everyone else, that killing is normal, that the culture of impunity is good, that the economy is great, etc. Are they living in a different dimension?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Attachments

I beg to disagree... there is a cure for corruption. It's difficult and takes time and takes all the will of a good government. The first step being fighting poverty and educating people while getting rid of corrupt officials. Alas, with duterte being the main codler of corrupt people and drug lords, having policies totally anti-poor, there is no way this country will progress in this way...
And seeing the stupidity of the big majority of our congressmen and senators who serve duterte and not the country, for sure, this won't happen soon!

===============================================================

The nation is going to hell. No investors, weak trade, sliding competitiveness, brain drain (lowest intellect in ASEAN). Main industries are g ambling, drugs, brutality, and pork for Congress. Traffic is a mess. The Senate has the IQ of a wasp.

Among others, five stupid ideas from this administration:
That separating boys and girls in school will stop s e x.
That ROTC will teach loyalty.
That the death penalty will reduce crime.
That killing small-time drug peddlers will stop drugs.
That bowing to China will replace investors lost by insulting other nations.

What I'm most confused is how some people think that the Philippines is doing well, that we are the envy of everyone else, that killing is normal, that the culture of impunity is good, that the economy is great, etc. Are they living in a different dimension?
The only cure that came to my mind, I just didnt mention coz its quite impossible and sounds unethical, is to eleminate all humans including us, of course, and start a new beginning having a sincere and true personality that eventually multiplies. There you go, is the end of the disease called "Corruption". Its just like any other poultries infected with African Swine or Mad Cow etc, to neutralize is the only solution, and thats the problem because its not applicable to humans. And with that, someone is responsible for all of these designs he made, I just rest my arms to that someone.

Last edited:
The only cure that came to my mind, I just didnt mention coz its quite impossible and sounds unethical, is to eleminate all humans including us, of course, and start a new beginning having a sincere and true personality that eventually multiplies. There you go, is the end of the disease called "Corruption". Its just like any other poultries infected with African Swine or Mad Cow etc, to neutralize is the only solution, and thats the problem because its not applicable to humans. And with that, someone is responsible for all of these designs he made, I just rest my arms to that someone.
Hehe... I'm ashamed to say that I, sometimes, think the same... Being a nurse, this goes totally against my first duty which is to help people!! My anger toward humans is not especially because of corruption but because they are destroying our beautiful planet 😢
We are the worst species on earth and we don't deserve her!

Hehe... I'm ashamed to say that I, sometimes, think the same... Being a nurse, this goes totally against my first duty which is to help people!! My anger toward humans is not especially because of corruption but because they are destroying our beautiful planet 😢
We are the worst species on earth and we don't deserve her!
I have just realized why PhilHealth is on top of the title of this thread and its because your profession is in line with it 😂
It's quite certain that we have similar principles concerning this issue. I dont lose hope, especially having people like you actively shouting for JUSTICE is inspiring.

Nevertheless, there's a time in my life that suddenly came, it reminds me of the thing "freedom of choice". In my personal perception, its the definite reaction to all our actions.

I commend them for pursuing an infrastructure development-oriented plan for the country as this will also help improve living conditions for different households. However, I do wish that they also shed light on improving as a welfare state. Aanhin natin ang mga infrastructure at technologies kung hindi nabibigyang halaga ang health at wellbeing ng mga tao.

awinahe - tuloy lang sa trabaho mo sa paninira sa gobyerno naten, pero nakikinabang naman.
fabbriche - sya lang ang pinakamatalinong tao sa buong pilipinas. malaki potential nitong bagong political analyst na to. "MAYAMAN NA MATALINO PA". totoo nga ba? 😁 sinasabi mo ba sa nanay at tatay mo at sa buong pamilya mo na mga b0bo kayo!mga hampaslupa!?😁
So pointing out the ills of the society makes one "naninira sa gobyerno"? So you'd rather ook away ang ignore the problem and hope that the the pain will go away?

Hmm...

ang totoong matatalino ay ang mga taong may malasakit sa bayan, hindi katulad mong atheist kuno. ilang beses ko na tinanong ka bakit hindi ikaw ang namumuno sa buong pilipinas hindi mo naman sinasagot. HAHAHA
So in short, 0.0001 percent ng philippine society lang ang may malasakit?

So pointing out the ills of the society makes one "naninira sa gobyerno"? So you'd rather ook away ang ignore the problem and hope that the the pain will go away?

Hmm...
e pano kung lahat ng dumaang presidente e kontra ka, hindi mo matatawag na concern yun. trabaho mo na yan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back