What's new

Help PHCorner's website is slow using my PLDT Fibr Broadband

BaygoneKatol

Forum Veteran
Hello Admins of PHCorner,

I would like to inquire about what's wrong with the website. When I tried to access it using my PLDT Fibr, the website takes time to load. However, when I tried to access the forum using my Globe Broadband, it's just fast as 1-3 seconds. May I ask if you have some problems with PLDT on its routing issues? Or does PLDT having some troubles accessing your server? Is the problem comes from your end or is it on PLDT? :'( I am a new subscriber of PLDT switched from Globe, nababaguhan lang po ako sa pagba-browse ng forum, mahina talaga. :'(

To add, I don't see any problems accessing our forum using Smart Bro's Rocket Sim under 5G Signal reception. Yung pldt broadband ko lang may problema talga sa forum :'(

Are there any methods po ba sensei to mitigate the said issue on my end? Mag popost sana ako ng mga contents dto sa forum kesyo matagal talaga mag load ng mga pages at mag upload ng contents sa forum sensei...

For now try: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For Android:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For Windows:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For Apple:

Or use Opera built-in VPN

Kumusta na po ang site speed TS?
Naka PLDT fiber source ako ngayon at via point to point Ubiquiti.

Okay naman ang site speed.

Subukan mong gumamit ng free at reliable VPN like:
Sadly sir, Cloudflare's DNS are having intermittent connections with PLDT's Servers.
1697282507568.png

Sorry for the late update sir, I'm no longer used to be active here (nasa kabila napo akong frm sfwph haha)... The problem still persists sir particularly during peak hours (7PM onwards) matagal mag load yung mga threads esp sa movies forums and other threads na may mga pictures.

Attachments