What's new

Closed Phcorner about postings

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC - Anony

Honorary Poster
Thread, Profile Post, Conversation, & Shoutbox Rules
  • PHCorner does not allow referral, commission, or affiliate links.
    Posts that contain referrals or affiliate links, intentional or not, may be issued warnings.
    Linking blog sites is not allowed.
  • Posting in SMS format / text message / all capital letters / jejemon style posts must be avoided (more info).
  • Spamming, double posting, flooding are not allowed.
  • Please refrain from making one word/single smiley posts as they can appear to be spam and are too vague to be sufficient feedback.
  • 3 smilies are allowed, more than that is considered as spam.
  • Discriminating, chatting in forums, off topic posts are not allowed.
  • Please be polite, rudeness will not be tolerated.
  • No "PM me" threads will be allowed. This includes "Post here and I'll PM you", "Post here and like my post and I'll PM you", "Post your Email", or any "Post to PM" threads.
The providers of this service ("we") are not responsible for the content of any messages posted. Messages posted express the views of their author only. We reserve the rights to remove or modify any messages posted for any reason. All information or content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any content or information that you consider to be private or confidential. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this service. PHCorner by no circumstances deletes or removes accounts. Ever.

Warning about sms posts / all caps lock / non sense post
Please read - shout box rules and guidelines

Please refer to this link https://phcorner.net/rules/

Status
Not open for further replies.