What's new

Help PHC robot -picture urself

Niqqer

Eternal Poster
Answer this:
1.Think of one or more recreational activities that you dream of doing with your
loved ones (family or friends) when the pandemic is over. Write your reflection.

2. I represent my self as a newly sharpened "pencil", describe it and make a
connection by discussing your thoughts and feelings about your
experiences during the quarantine period.

1. One recreational activity that I dream of doing with my loved ones when the pandemic is over is going on a road trip. I miss the feeling of being on the road and discovering new places with my family and friends. I miss the excitement of packing up the car, choosing the music playlist, and stopping at random roadside attractions. The pandemic has made me realize how much I took for granted the ability to just hop in a car and go on an adventure. When it is safe to do so again, I look forward to creating new memories on the open road.

2. As a newly sharpened "pencil," I feel ready and eager to take on new challenges. The quarantine period has been a time of introspection and self-reflection. I have had the opportunity to take a step back from the chaos of everyday life and focus on personal growth. Like a pencil, I have been sharpened by this experience, gaining a new perspective on what truly matters in life. I have discovered new hobbies, rekindled old passions, and developed a deeper appreciation for the little things. While the quarantine period has been challenging at times, I am grateful for the lessons it has taught me and the personal growth I have achieved.