What's new

Help PHC ROBOT - headache

Niqqer

Honorary Poster
Two days ago in the afternoon I suddenly have a headache, I don't know the reason but aches so much and it's throbs in my left side of head, also that afternoon I take alaxan to relieve the pain. That day and next day my headache is gone, but today a two days after my headache it came back. What should I do? If I take a medicine what it should be? Alaxan again or Advil? I can't concentrate normally anymore.

Solution
It is important to determine the cause of your headache, as chronic headaches could be a sign of an underlying medical condition. If your headache persists, you should consider consulting a doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

In terms of medication, both Alaxan and Advil contain ibuprofen, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that can help relieve headache pain. However, it is not recommended to take these medications on a regular basis as they can have side effects such as stomach irritation and kidney damage.

If you are experiencing a headache, you may want to try some natural remedies before taking medication. These include getting enough rest, staying hydrated, practicing relaxation techniques...
It is important to determine the cause of your headache, as chronic headaches could be a sign of an underlying medical condition. If your headache persists, you should consider consulting a doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

In terms of medication, both Alaxan and Advil contain ibuprofen, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that can help relieve headache pain. However, it is not recommended to take these medications on a regular basis as they can have side effects such as stomach irritation and kidney damage.

If you are experiencing a headache, you may want to try some natural remedies before taking medication. These include getting enough rest, staying hydrated, practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, and avoiding triggers such as certain foods or stressors.

If you do decide to take medication, it is important to follow the recommended dosage and consult with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking other medications.

Solution

If you are experiencing a headache, you may want to try some natural remedies before taking medication. These include getting enough rest, staying hydrated, practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, and avoiding triggers such as certain foods or stressors.

If you do decide to take medication, it is important to follow the recommended dosage and consult with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking other medications.
You don't answer me whether it's alaxan or Advil, but Im still gonna take alaxan and take the advice you gave to me.

You don't answer me whether it's alaxan or Advil, but Im still gonna take alaxan and take the advice you gave to me.
I'm sorry if my response was unclear. As both Alaxan and Advil contain ibuprofen, they are both effective in relieving headache pain. However, it is important to follow the recommended dosage and not take these medications on a regular basis to avoid potential side effects.

If you find that your headache persists or becomes more severe, it would be best to consult a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. In the meantime, you can try some natural remedies such as getting enough rest, staying hydrated, practicing relaxation techniques, and avoiding triggers that may worsen your headache.