What's new

Tutorial Peter Mckinnon preset Fall pack 2018

N1ghtmare

Forum Veteran
Reaction
The highly anticipated second installment - PM Preset Pack Fall 2018 embodies rich moody tones to bring out the most in your photos. Accompanied by adjustment presets to make micro tweaks to your photos, these do not affect colour but manipulate both shadows, highlights, sharpness and so on. This pack boasts 23 unique and stylized options (15 color presets, 8 adjustment presets) to reinvigorate your creativity.

GxYB3S1m.jpg
DE4XFVwm.jpg
wruEyppm.jpg
mA9u0eYm.jpg
M8cBrW3m.jpg
SKkD4wGm.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Note: xmp file siya not lrtemplate. To install go to Lightroom>edit>preferences>preset>Show develop presets>settings and drag or paste the preset folder files, restart your LR and done.
Tol capslocked

For Mobile 👉 You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Idol baka meron kang presets for lightroom cc, penge naman 😅
Desktop ba? pwede din naman yan sa lightroom cc or cloud based with 2017 and future version. Halos same way din lang sila ng pag install sa lightroom classic. Sa lightroom cc go to editing section>presets (below)>3 dots in panel>choose open preset folder>develop preset will open then navigate to the preset folders file you want to import and drag or paste to import. restart your lightroom cc and done.

Desktop ba? pwede din naman yan sa lightroom cc or cloud based with 2017 and future version. Halos same way din lang sila ng pag install sa lightroom classic. Sa lightroom cc go to editing section>presets (below)>3 dots in panel>choose open preset folder>develop preset will open then navigate to the preset folders file you want to import and drag or paste to import. restart your lightroom cc and done.
Pang mobile phones sana idol.

Pang mobile phones sana idol.
Yun kay Peter ba? wala naman kase ata siya ginawa na mismong file for mobile mismo, pero try ko gumawa ng copy ng settings na wala ni isa binago converted to dng nung lahat ng color presets sa fall pack niya gamit raw image from my camera na pwede i apply sa mobile, copy and paste settings na lang sa photo.

👉 You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

O9g5rnAm.jpg

Attachments

Yun kay Peter ba? wala naman kase ata siya ginawa na mismong file for mobile mismo, pero try ko gumawa ng copy ng settings na wala ni isa binago converted to dng nung lahat ng color presets sa fall pack niya gamit raw image from my camera na pwede i apply sa mobile, copy and paste settings na lang sa photo.

👉 You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

O9g5rnAm.jpg
Yown! Maraming salamat idol!

Attachments