Reaction
FWV6LZdWYAMhAMN.jpg

Release DateJanuary 19, 2023
GenreRole-Playing
Publisher & DeveloperSEGA
SystemSwitch
Image FormatNSP
Game Version1.0
LanguageEnglish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Required firmwareBase=15.0.1 (Atmosphere or SXOS)(Sigpatches)
MultiplayerSingle System (1)
Age ratingMature 17+
Supported play modesTV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode

Description: The world-renowned Persona 4 Golden promises unforgettable adventures, meaningful bonds, and heartwarming experiences shared together with friends.

They say your soulmate will appear if you stare into a television set on a rainy night…

This strange rumor slowly spreads through the rural town of Inaba, the protagonist’s new home, just as a chain of mysterious murders begin. As the protagonist and his teammates chase after the truth, they find themselves opening the door to another world.

Key Features include:
-Explore otherworldly dungeons, take down monstrous Shadows, and confront the darker sides of one’s self as you inch closer to the truth behind the serial murder cases
-Venture around the town of Inaba, partake in an eventful school year, meet kindred spirits, and forge invaluable bonds
-New quality of life features including improved graphics and smoothness, difficulty selection and quick save functionality
-Choose between Japanese and English VO

p1.png
p2.png
p3.png
p4.png

Download:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!

Attachments

Pwede kaya to sa android paps? Anyway, Thanks for sharing ♥
Pwede siya kaso need mo emulator paps (Egg NS, Skyline), pero as far as I know 'di pa talaga optimized yung mga emulator ng Switch sa Android and baka kailanganin mo ng flagship specs na phone para malaro yung game...baka lang naman hehe.

Tremenda mrda de página
Tanta publicidad para mostrar lo hambriento que está el admin de esta página

Sa lahat ng nahihirapan:
  1. Click the link
  2. On the window that opened, makikita na sinasabi "Please open the link at the top or bottom". Sa page na yan, hanapin lang yung "Open" button. In my case, nasa bottom:
    1674650828789.png

I used this link to gain a bit of commission from the clicks, so hindi po siya clickbait at all.
  3. On the next page, wait for the countdown until it reaches zero. When it does click "Get Link"
    1674650996340.png
  4. On the next window, wait for the download link to be generated kasi free downloads are slow to load, kaya wait lang until you see the indicator turn to Download
    1674651095063.png
    WAIT FOR THIS
    1674651136194.png

CLICK "DOWNLOAD"
  5. 1674651174031.png

Click "Click here to download the file"
  6. PROFIT!​

Di naman ako makapasok paps. Stuck dito, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Nandiyan ka na paps. Just wait for the download link to appear tapos download na.

tried the link multiple times now.
what's with the 10mb download file?
seems sus, instant delete
View attachment 2478010
Please follow the guide i posted dito para hindi po kayo mahirapan. It's not sus at all, di lang tama yung mga download button na kiniclick ninyo.

i clicked open 20 times .. what is this scam shit

click-baiting ...are u that poor?
Looks like you can't read the instruction on the pages correctly... So I made a guide for you here. You're welcome. :)

Ok naman yung link need mo lang follow instruction nya. 9GB yung file size
Thank you for validating sir. :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Back