What's new

Help Pc problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuchinok0

Honorary Poster
hi everyone

i have this problem with my computer: any changes i make, any apps I install or remove, any files I create, even the trash, and when I restart my PC, or even turn it off and then turn it on again, those changes seem to restore to before the changes were made. So do you have any solutions for this problem?

Solution
Pinakamadali nyan is to copy all your files sa external HDD at gawin mo na ang suggested "format" disk above para iwas sakit sa kukuti ng mga forum members dito.
It sounds like your computer may be experiencing issues with its file system or possibly its user account permissions. Here are a few things you could try to resolve the issue:

1. Run a virus scan: It's possible that a virus or malware is causing the problem. Run a full virus scan on your computer to see if any threats are detected.

2. Check your user account permissions: Make sure that your user account has full control over the folders and files where you're making these changes. To do this, right-click on the folder or file and select "Properties". Then select the "Security" tab and make sure your user account has full control.

3. Check the disk for errors: It's possible that your computer's hard drive may have errors that are causing the problem. Go to "This PC", right-click on the drive you're having trouble with, select "Properties", then go to the "Tools" tab and click "Check" under the "Error checking" section.

4. Restore your computer to a previous state: If none of the above solutions work, you may want to try restoring your computer to a previous state before the problem occurred. To do this, go to "Control Panel", select "System and Security", then select "System". From there, click on "System Protection" and select "System Restore".

If none of these solutions work, it may be best to seek professional help to diagnose and repair the issue.

sir dko po alam yan nu yan?
Can you try to check po ba yung dito mo?
1678700230506.png

Screenshot nyo po lemme see

Attachments

yhup wala ako nyan wala akong tig install na ket anog freeze app
View attachment 2558154
If wala po, then read this;
It sounds like your computer might be using a feature called "System Restore" which automatically creates restore points that allow you to roll back your system to a previous state. This can be useful if something goes wrong with an installation or update, but it can also cause issues like the one you're experiencing. To check if System Restore is causing this issue, try disabling it and see if the changes you make are now permanent. To do this: 1. Click on the Start menu and search for "system restore". 2. Click on "Create a restore point" from the search results. 3. Click on the "System Protection" tab. 4. Select your system drive (usually C:) and click on the "Configure" button. 5. Click on "Turn off system protection" and then click "Apply" and "OK" to save your changes. After you've disabled System Restore, try making changes to your system and see if they stick after a restart. If they do, then System Restore was likely the issue. However, if you still have problems, you may need to investigate other possible causes, such as malware or a faulty hard drive.

possible na lock out yung hardrive (read-only mode). feature kasi to ng hardrive pag unrepairable na yung disk to save files.

pwede mo subukan gumawa ng partition sa hardrive kung makagawa. pag hindi possible read-only nalang yan.

If wala po, then read this;
It sounds like your computer might be using a feature called "System Restore" which automatically creates restore points that allow you to roll back your system to a previous state. This can be useful if something goes wrong with an installation or update, but it can also cause issues like the one you're experiencing. To check if System Restore is causing this issue, try disabling it and see if the changes you make are now permanent. To do this: 1. Click on the Start menu and search for "system restore". 2. Click on "Create a restore point" from the search results. 3. Click on the "System Protection" tab. 4. Select your system drive (usually C:) and click on the "Configure" button. 5. Click on "Turn off system protection" and then click "Apply" and "OK" to save your changes. After you've disabled System Restore, try making changes to your system and see if they stick after a restart. If they do, then System Restore was likely the issue. However, if you still have problems, you may need to investigate other possible causes, such as malware or a faulty hard drive.
i already did even actually restoring it
1678700967333.png
this error message pop up
pa screenshot task manager "Processes Tab" at "startup Tab"
1678700997262.png

possible na lock out yung hardrive (read-only mode). feature kasi to ng hardrive pag unrepairable na yung disk to save files.

pwede mo subukan gumawa ng partition sa hardrive kung makagawa. pag hindi possible read-only nalang yan.
thats not the issue sir, what im referring is after ko mag restart ng pc any changes prior before mag restart bumabalik like any deleted app or system changes..ket nga wallper change or yung mismong settings change after restart bumabalik sya like my settings 5 days ago

Attachments

Last edited:
i already did even actually restoring it View attachment 2558162 this error message pop up

View attachment 2558164

thats not the issue sir, what im referring is after ko mag restart ng pc any changes prior before mag restart bumabalik like any deleted app or system changes..ket nga wallper change or yung mismong settings change after restart bumabalik sya like my settings 5 days ago
best solution is to format the hardrive. uncommon issue kasi yan all you can do is speculate.
eliminate possibility by reformat.

best solution is to format the hardrive. uncommon issue kasi yan all you can do is speculate.
eliminate possibility by reformat.
hahahah sir i try'd yung built in system reset ng windows "reset this pc" even that didnt help
like after completing the progress bar bah then maga restart sya....then after restart same prob..like nothing happened

hahahah sir i try'd yung built in system reset ng windows "reset this pc" even that didnt help
like after completing the progress bar bah then maga restart sya....then after restart same prob..like nothing happened
you can try the usb method (bootable drive). fully reformat drive/partition then install new os.
backup important files first bago gawin.

Status
Not open for further replies.