Help PC games

Solution
I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I don't have access to future information or upcoming games for 2023. However, I can suggest some popular games that have voice chat that you might enjoy playing:

1. Fortnite - This is a popular battle royale game that features cross-platform gameplay and voice chat.

2. Call of Duty: Warzone - This is another popular battle royale game that features voice chat and cross-platform gameplay.

3. Rainbow Six Siege - A tactical shooter game that focuses on team-based gameplay and features voice chat.

4. Apex Legends - A battle royale game that features voice chat and cross-platform gameplay.

5. Overwatch - A team-based first-person shooter game that features voice chat and teamwork.

6. League of...
I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I don't have access to future information or upcoming games for 2023. However, I can suggest some popular games that have voice chat that you might enjoy playing:

1. Fortnite - This is a popular battle royale game that features cross-platform gameplay and voice chat.

2. Call of Duty: Warzone - This is another popular battle royale game that features voice chat and cross-platform gameplay.

3. Rainbow Six Siege - A tactical shooter game that focuses on team-based gameplay and features voice chat.

4. Apex Legends - A battle royale game that features voice chat and cross-platform gameplay.

5. Overwatch - A team-based first-person shooter game that features voice chat and teamwork.

6. League of Legends - A multiplayer online battle arena game that features voice chat and teamwork.

Remember to always be mindful of the people you play with and be respectful while using voice chat.

Solution

6. League of Legends - A multiplayer online battle arena game that features voice chat and teamwork.

Remember to always be mindful of the people you play with and be respectful while using voice chat.
Thank you will try this games 😇