What's new

Help PC Always popping up "Low on Memory"

Bonski123

Grasshopper
Help po...PC ko po ay after ilang oras ay biglang mag pop up na "Low on Memory", kahit ginagawa ko lng ay mag watch nga movies or if naka stambay lng sya...

My PC specs:
OS Windows 7
8Gb RAM
i3 processor 4th Gen
1050ti 4Gb Vram
Motherboard ASUS H81M-K

Salamat sa makasagot..

The computer hard drive needs certain space to run certain programs, such as the internet, installers, updaters and what not. When your computer is low on memory, it means that you've filled up most of the RAM. You can view how much you have by following these steps;

I suggest you to change the size of virtual memory and check if it helps.

To change the size of virtual memory follow the steps below:

1. Right click on This PC.
  2. Go to Advance System Settings.
  3. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
  4. Click the Advancedtab, and then, under Virtual memory, clickChange.
  5. Clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
  6. Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
  7. Click Custom size, type a new size inmegabytes in the Initial size (MB) orMaximum size (MB) box.
  8. Click Set and then clickOK.

I would also suggest you to check if a program overuses memory

If the computer becomes low on memory whenever you run certain programs, one or more of those programs might have a memory leak. To stop a memory leak, you need to close the program. To repair a memory leak, you need to check for updates for the program or contact the publisher of the software.

To determine which program is using the most memory, follow these steps:

1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key to openTask Manager.
  2. Click the Processes tab.
  3. To sort programs by memory usage, click Memory.

Try mo these methods, baka solve ito sayo. Since Windows 7 is end of support..

pasok na pasok naman na yung specs mo sa windows 10 eh kaya mag upgrade ka na lang, remember na hindi na safe yung windows 7 lalo na sa security, so much better to upgrade your OS

The computer hard drive needs certain space to run certain programs, such as the internet, installers, updaters and what not. When your computer is low on memory, it means that you've filled up most of the RAM. You can view how much you have by following these steps;

I suggest you to change the size of virtual memory and check if it helps.

To change the size of virtual memory follow the steps below:

1. Right click on This PC.
  2. Go to Advance System Settings.
  3. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
  4. Click the Advancedtab, and then, under Virtual memory, clickChange.
  5. Clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
  6. Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
  7. Click Custom size, type a new size inmegabytes in the Initial size (MB) orMaximum size (MB) box.
  8. Click Set and then clickOK.

I would also suggest you to check if a program overuses memory

If the computer becomes low on memory whenever you run certain programs, one or more of those programs might have a memory leak. To stop a memory leak, you need to close the program. To repair a memory leak, you need to check for updates for the program or contact the publisher of the software.

To determine which program is using the most memory, follow these steps:

1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key to openTask Manager.
  2. Click the Processes tab.
  3. To sort programs by memory usage, click Memory.

Try mo these methods, baka solve ito sayo. Since Windows 7 is end of support..
Salamat boss .. pero sa custom size anong best na value na ilagay sa initial size?

Back