What's new

G·TM Payload need promo pasok

chanoboy

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Copy paste. Nalang need promo globeswicth ok salamat

PAYLAOD VIVO
CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf]Host: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf]Host: sdp.vivo.com.br[crlf]X-Online-Host: sdp.vivo.com.br[crlf][crlf]

CONNECT [host_port]@navegue.vivo.ddivulga.com/pacote [protocol][crlf]Host: navegue.vivo.ddivulga.com/pacote[crlf][crlf]

CONNECT [host_port]@interatividade.vivo.ddivulga.com/produto [protocol][crlf]Host:interatividade.vivo.ddivulga.com/produto[crlf]X-Forwarded-For:interatividade.vivo.ddivulga.com/produto[crlf][crlf]

GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: i.vivo.ddivulga.com/i/gp[crlf]X-Forwarded-For: i.vivo.ddivulga.com/i/gp[crlf][crlf]CONNECT [host_port]@i.vivo.ddivulga.com/i/gp [protocol][crlf][crlf]

CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf][delay_split]CONNECT You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: IP da SSH ou VPS[crlf][crlf]

CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf][delay_split] CONNECT You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. [protocol][crlf][split]CONNECT You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: rewrite.pandora.com[crlf]X-Online-Host: rewrite.pandora.com[crlf]X-Forward-Host: m.oi.com.br/rewrite.pandora.com[crlf]X-Forwarded-For: oi.com.br/rewrite.pandora.comHTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: 139.59.37.108[crlf][crlf]

CONNECT [host_port][method] [protocol][delay_split]GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[lf]Host: 178.32.177.15[lf]Connection: Keep-Alive[lf][lf]

CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][delay_split]GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: ip_da_vps[crlf][crlf]

CONNECT 198.211.102.131:22@[host_port] [protocol][crlf][delay_split]GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host http://198.211.102.131[crlf][crlf]

CONNECT [host_port]@loja.oi.com.br [protocol][crlf][delay_split]GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: ip_da_ssh[crlf]Connection: Keep-Alive[crlf][crlf]

CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf][delay_split] CONNECT You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. [protocol][crlf][split]CONNECT You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: rewrite.pandora.com[crlf]X-Online-Host: rewrite.pandora.com[crlf]X-Forward-Host: m.oi.com.br/rewrite.pandora.com[crlf]X-Forwarded-For: oi.com.br/rewrite.pandora.comHTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: ip_da_ssh[crlf][crlf]
payload da tim
conectar mas não gela a franquia
CONNECT [host_port]@lojaonline.tim.com.br" HTTP/1.1[crlf][crlf]GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now."/ [protocol][crlf]Host: lojaonline.tim.com.br"[crlf]X-Forward-Host: lojaonline.tim.com.br"[crlf]CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf][crlf]