What's new

Closed Payload generating

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrak

Addict
hi phcorner ..
i live in egypt .. mobile carrier : Vodafone eg
.. i have admired this forum and what you present for the members espicially free 3g tricks and configs .. but i 'm depressed because there is no such forum with this much of awesome work or cooperation between members like phcorner at egypt especially in free 3g forum ... so i have a littel request .. if any one have experiance to guide me through finding payload or learn meaning of codes ... status 200,302 etc.. all about injector ... teach me the beging of thread ... and i will try my hard for the rest ... but only i want to know where i begin

.. okay ... I cannot pm you because iam a leecher ... i would be thankful if there is another way to communicate with you Serenitylove...
about the free site i think yes they have but it didnit work as a payload ... lich-man
for wrong section ... i 'm sorry i'm a newbee my bad ..

If it is really a free site then it should work. You just have to do trial and error matching the right request method and your remote proxy should be compatible with it.

lich-man any remote proxy or the career proxy ... because there is a config works on wap access point with proxy of the career itself but only gives you 100mb per day limited then disconnects until a new day begin then renew the 100mb ... this is the payload ... and what methods or trials should i try or do or begin with and how ?! and which proxy i use

Status
Not open for further replies.