What's new

Help Patok na Business ?

arcanine08

Addict
Established
Reaction
Suggest naman kayo mga Ka PHC ng good business ranging from 80-100K Capital. Thank you.

What if clothing line/shop or online food business? I agree with some of the comments din sa water refilling station, but I think you will need more than 100k sa mineral station. Pero kung kaya pa mag dagdag sa capital, mas ok na yung water refilling station.

Kung clothing line naman, sikat to pero need ng unique branding/unique products at matinding marketing strategy since crowded na ang fashion marketplace. Sa food naman, it never goes out of business! Need lang din ng unique products and good marketing strategies. You have a good amount of capital, God bless sa mapipili mong business!

Share ko na din yung bookkeeping software philippines na nagamit ko when I was starting my business, may free trial sila and affordable din, they will assess the requirements of your business first. Makakatulong tong bookkeeping software ( You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ) sa pag organized ng finances ng magiging business mo. Sana nakatulong! 😊

Last edited: