TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min.
MAKES: 16 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pound shaved fully cooked ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Monterey Jack cheese
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill and garlic salt. Cut each pita in half horizontally; spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on each cut surface.
- On four pita halves, layer the spinach, ham and cheese. Top with remaining pita halves. Cut each pita into four wedges; secure with toothpicks. Yield: 16 pieces.