What's new

Closed Pandemic or Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutzy45

Forum Veteran
Reaction
I'll leave it here...

A lot of people are out of work, and here we go buying FACE SHIELDS! I thought we are dealing with a PANDEMIC but I can see this has become a very lucrative BUSINESS!

Another thing, whoever recommended the wearing of face shields hasn't tried to wear a face mask for 8hrs or longer in a tropical country! He/she should try wearing a face mask and a face shield for 8hrs before mandating it in the work place! Good for him/her coz he/she is just sitting in the office. Whoever you are, you are adding salt to injury!

*adding insult to injury
alam ko yang phrase na yan... pero gusto ko "salt" ..di nalalasahan ang "insult" eh

... di ba pag may gasgas o galos ka sa balat masakit /mahapdi pag inasin? eh kung insult, di hahapdi yung galos...

I personally experience this. I understand how you feel TS, I guess the Government should fast track the formulation of vaccine rather than issuing burden to the people & eventually the society.

Yep, sorry 'di lang nakatiis kanina na hindi na agreeable ang argument mo mali pa grammar. Narealize ko nagvevent-out ka lang. Quiet na ako.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back