What's new

Closed Panda Game Booster v1.0 [LICENSED] [LATEST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckworthy

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hi mga ka-PHC. Salamat sa mga nag feedback at napasaya ng mga game booster application. Another game booster requested by OCULUS RIFT. 😊

Panda Game Booster v1.0.0 🐼 (ρrémíùm)

Ano nga ba ang kaibihan ni Panda Game Booster kay Game Accelerator? GFX tools, yes mga master, may GFX tools si Panda Game Booster exclusive for PUBG.

Pwede rin s'ya gamitin for ibang games like Mobile Legends, Clash of Clans and many more.

This booster requires phone with 2 GB ram and atleast 50 mb internal memory with Android 6.0 pataas.

2K resolution features. You can change the gaming resolution you want. So you enjoy the gameplay with the highest resolution without any hassle. Also available is HDR game graphics. You can turn on HDR graphics on a lower device. Also, unlock the Extreme FPS limit using the Extreme FPS option. Many more features that will help you enjoy playing games without any performance problems.

Once again I didn't own this application this is for my fellow gamers, all credits goes to the rightful creator of this app. 😊

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
For my other Gaming Booster/Accelerator Thread visit this.

Android App Game Accelerator: Play Games Without Lag (2.1.9)(Updated)

Android App (REQUESTED) Wolf Game Booster Pro Latest

Attachments

Wow idle solid ka talaga wala nang lag pati dun sa pinaka unang game booster na nilapag mo sarap mag ML thanks idle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back