What's new

Help Pahingi naman ng mga opinion niyo :)

Alieson09

Forum Master
When the pandemic hits our country, many of us had suffer a lot emotionally and financially, some had suffered anxiety, depression, unemployed (lost their job) and many were infected of COVID-19. With this situation around us, as a student/leader, what do you think our country/people needs now?

Kung ang tanung mu TS if i were a student/leader (student or leader or as student leader)

If i were a student, my contribution in national scale problem in the Philippines will be minimal, in reality what I can do the best at my situation will be fighting against wrong information, fake news and widespread of false and wrongful facts that will detrimental to the society. My starting point will be focused to my family, until spread to my community until reached to distant neighboring community. I think this what our country needs now, information free from bias, fake news and falsities that will lead Philippines to its downfall.

As a leader - improve the communication of government to its citizen and give policies relevant to the pandemic. We don't need band aid solution, meaning solution for short term, a leader must make policies that will affect long term.

Note: Opinion ko lang po.

All we need is LOVE in all its form- the most BASIC NEED that keep us going.
Kung ang tanung mu TS if i were a student/leader (student or leader or as student leader)

If i were a student, my contribution in national scale problem in the Philippines will be minimal, in reality what I can do the best at my situation will be fighting against wrong information, fake news and widespread of false and wrongful facts that will detrimental to the society. My starting point will be focused to my family, until spread to my community until reached to distant neighboring community. I think this what our country needs now, information free from bias, fake news and falsities that will lead Philippines to its downfall.

As a leader - improve the communication of government to its citizen and give policies relevant to the pandemic. We don't need band aid solution, meaning solution for short term, a leader must make policies that will affect long term.

Note: Opinion ko lang po.
Free mass testing for all. Marami pa din kasi ayaw magpa test kasi nga ang mahal
salamat mga paps sa opinion niyo :)

Discipline,immense creativity and resilience especially when it comes to social media,we should be responsible in using and spreading informations.We must at least create hope ,positivity and serve as an inspiration to others.