What's new

Closed Paano gamitin ang kali linux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly for penetration testing yan ts.. to test if h-a-c-kable ba ang software/server/network. I can teach you how to install.. but learning the tools is another thing and kailangan mo ng dedication and time to learn

Meron sa Playstore paps search mo Learn Kali Linux. Tapos yung dragon yung icon ata DL mo baka makatulong

kung gusto mo lang mang häçk ng files or app poydi naman windows reverse engineer mo lang ang code

mahirap gamitin ang kali pag d ka masyado familiar sa command line i can teach you some of kali tools if gusto mo talaga

Mostly for penetration testing yan ts.. to test if h-a-c-kable ba ang software/server/network. I can teach you how to install.. but learning the tools is another thing and kailangan mo ng dedication and time to learn

Hi sir i want to learn ethical häçking using linux what version of linux i need to download? Its ok the latest version of linux ang gagamitin ko agad?

Hi sir i want to learn ethical ******* using linux what version of linux i need to download? Its ok the latest version of linux ang gagamitin ko agad?

Familiarise mo muna linux start ka sa ubuntu maganda ma familiarize mo at marunong ka mag programing at how network works

Familiarise mo muna linux start ka sa ubuntu maganda ma familiarize mo at marunong ka mag programing at how network works

nakagamit na po ako ng ubunto pero sa mga commands hindi ko pa nasusubukan, What programming language dapat kung aralin? At sa network din po?

nakagamit na po ako ng ubunto pero sa mga commands hindi ko pa nasusubukan, What programming language dapat kung aralin? At sa network din po?
If you want it as a profession, you need to learn and understand at least the basic concepts of digital security and encryption
Start by learning at least C++ and Java
Then by understanding linux commands and uses

There's no absolute correct method for h@cking, since there are a lot of methods you can use to get to the desirable endpoint. And those methods you need to use are *almost always* determined by the vulnerability of the system

** since there are universal tools that can penetrate any configuration

So in short, learn programming, understand the concept of digital security and encryption, and use those knowledge to find flaws to penetrate the system

H@cking is by no means an easy task, unless you're already provided with a script or a program

If you want it as a profession, you need to learn and understand at least the basic concepts of digital security and encryption
Start by learning at least C++ and Java
Then by understanding linux commands and uses

There's no absolute correct method for h@cking, since there are a lot of methods you can use to get to the desirable endpoint. And those methods you need to use are *almost always* determined by the vulnerability of the system

** since there are universal tools that can penetrate any configuration

So in short, learn programming, understand the concept of digital security and encryption, and use those knowledge to find flaws to penetrate the system

H@cking is by no means an easy task, unless you're already provided with a script or a program

Thankyou for the advice sir. Simulan ko muna sa panunuod ng mga tutorials sir. Na inspire po kasi ako dun sa Ethical häçker na speaker namen nung seminar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back