Not open for further replies.

Whitefang

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Any suggestions, tips, na makakatulong will be much appreciated </3

Thanks po.

Keep your self busy, based on my own experience :X3:
This is the best answer.
Add ko na rin, keep your "head" and keep your cool and DON'T RUSH INTO THINGS.
Moving on is something that cannot be accomplished overnight. It takes time. Some will move on in a few weeks, some in a few months while others may take more than that. Gaya ng nangyari sa akin- 10 long years!
Pero whatever... just keep your "FAITH".

The word MOVE ON is not equal to FORGET. Kasi ang MOVE ON parang appreciation for what happen in the past events of your life. What important is if you move on, you are not thinking about what happen in the past but how will you react to the future with same events that may come to your life. Just cherish everything what happen and try to LEARN from it.

Final answer: ACCEPTANCE :happy:

Cut your communication with her, if she insist then ignore her no matter what..
Keep yourself busy by doing any stuff that you enjoyed most. (work is much better)
Entertain other person.:)

always remember the 4 R's
Return of stuffS
Reverse bittering
Rebound
and ang pinakamatindi sa lahat..
Revenge.. Haha!
Don't forget din to read the book of Ramon Bautista 'Bakit Di Ka Crush ng Crush Mo'

naku po.. Di ko pa po naranasang mabroken hearted na kailangan pa talagang manghingi ng advice makamove on lang.. I just read it on the said book.. Meron po nyan dito search nyo nalang po.
wow good for you. though you making it sound na ang pag hingi ng advice are for desperate people hehehehe.
but I hope you wont experience it kasi mahirap tlga.
anyways, yun andito nde ko madownload. sira yung link my copy ka ba?

wow good for you. though you making it sound na ang pag hingi ng advice are for desperate people hehehehe.
but I hope you wont experience it kasi mahirap tlga.
anyways, yun andito nde ko madownload. sira yung link my copy ka ba?
i don't mean po na for desperate people ang advice to move on, alam ko lang na hindi love yun nangyari sakin kaya pagkagising ko, wala na! Haha! Simple.. And for the copy. Wala po akong link eh! Pansensya na po!

Status
Not open for further replies.