What's new

Help Pa translate. Tatlong araw na kasi akong gumagawa ng essay kaya ubos na english ko

Oden Sama

Forum Veteran
Established
This is me. 10 Years ago.
Napaka kulit at papogi lang ang alam. Noong grade 4 ako,
isa akong batang mahilig sa computer games at
kumupit ng pera.
Kaya inuwi ako sa probinsya para dun ko pag patuloy yung
pag aaral ko. Kaya mapapansin sa litrato na parang
kakulay ni Lebron James dahil panay ligo sa dagat.

sana may makasagot huhuhu

This is me, 10 years ago. A stubborn kid that doesn't know anything more than to act cute without a care in the world. When I was in grade 4, I often go to a computer shop to play using the money I stole from my parents. Because if this, among other reasons, my family decided to send me to a province for me to continue my education there. That is the reason why my skin looks a little bit like Lebron James because I often swim and bathe at the sea.

Sensya na lodi yan lang kaya ko, kung medyo senior high ka na o g10 try mo pa palitan yung kay lebron, baka sabihin racist ka, kung hindi naman ayos na yan.

This is me, 10 years ago. A stubborn kid that doesn't know anything more than to act cute without a care in the world. When I was in grade 4, I often go to a computer shop to play using the money I stole from my parents. Because if this, among other reasons, my family decided to send me to a province for me to continue my education there. That is the reason why my skin looks a little bit like Lebron James because I often swim and bathe at the sea.

Sensya na lodi yan lang kaya ko, kung medyo senior high ka na o g10 try mo pa palitan yung kay lebron, baka sabihin racist ka, kung hindi naman ayos na yan.
thanks po. baguhin ko nalang yung about kay Lebron James, my bad

This is me 10 years ago.I was so stubborn & annoying.When I was in my fourth grade,I engaged much of my time playing computer games & took some money in my parents pocket withiout asking permission.That is why I was sent to province to continue my studies.As you can see in the picture I was like a bit darker then like Lebron James since I mostly love swimming in the beach near here.

ay may nauna na pala,oks na yan hehe,sensya nabusy ako tagal nakarespond 😄😄

Last edited:
This is me 10 years ago.I was so stubborn & annoying.When I was in my fourth grade,I was engaged much of my time playing computer games & took some money in my parents pocket withiout asking permission.That is why I was sent to province to continue my studies.As you can see in the picture I was like a bit darker then like Lebron James since I mostly love swimming in the beach near here.

ay may nauna na pala,oks na yab hehe,sensya nabusy ako tagal nakarespond 😄😄
thanks po ateee

Back