What's new

Pa suggest po mga lods kung saan mkaka kuha ng certificate sa online course.

GetL0st

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Gusto po kc mg online course at mka kuha ng certificate na pwd gamitin ..

Meron po ba mga lods?

Tesda? Comptia?

Ung udemy at coursera hindi pwede gamitin yan sa paghahanap ng trabaho.
Pwede. I've done it. The courses on these platforms are produced by certified instructors. I don't see why they should be labeled as "hindi pwede," a statement that's not even backed with any logical explanation. Refrain from spreading false information.

Pwede. I've done it. The courses on these platforms are produced by certified instructors. I don't see why they should be labeled as "hindi pwede," a statement that's not even backed with any logical explanation. Refrain from spreading false information.

You can add it to your resume or portfolio. I don't think you will be able to get a job using those certificates alone.

Much better if you tell us which company accepts udemy certificates without a degree since you've already done it so people here could apply.

You can add it to your resume or portfolio. I don't think you will be able to get a job using those certificates alone.

Much better if you tell us which company accepts udemy certificates without a degree since you've already done it so people here could apply.
The thread poster simply asked for "online course platforms that offer certificates they can use," not names of companies that accept them. I shouldn't be giving away a personal detail on a forum site where a bunch of strangers log onto every day. That's dangerous.

Also, I find it absurd to think that just because a company acknowledges online course certificates, one should apply to work with them. You wouldn't ask an Architecture graduate to apply at a People Relations and Public Affairs agency just because that company acknowledges online certificates, would you? I already contributed by validating the claims of a reply containing valuable information, which you attempted to falsely invalidate.

The thread poster simply asked for "online course platforms that offer certificates they can use," not names of companies that accept them. I shouldn't be giving away a personal detail on a forum site where a bunch of strangers log onto every day. That's dangerous.

Also, I find it absurd to think that just because a company acknowledges online course certificates, one should apply to work with them. You wouldn't ask an Architecture graduate to apply at a People Relations and Public Affairs agency just because that company acknowledges online certificates, would you? I already contributed by validating the claims of a reply containing valuable information, which you attempted to falsely invalidate.

Duduguin ako dito, ah. Baka misunderstanding tayo dito.

The thread poster simply asked for "online course platforms that offer certificates they can use

Ang pagkaka-intindi ko sa sinabi ni thread starter ay kung balak niya gamitin yung certificates sa paghahanap ng trabaho. Unless may iba pang ibig sabihin yung "certificate na pwd gamitin"

You wouldn't ask an Architecture graduate to apply at a People Relations and Public Affairs agency just because that company acknowledges online certificates, would you?

Eto lang ang ibig kong sabihin, may certificate ka sa Electrical Engineer course sa Udemy, pero hindi ibig sabihin makakapag-apply ka na as a Electrical Engineer using that certificate without a degree in BSEE.

I shouldn't be giving away a personal detail

Wala naman ako sinabi na personal detail ung ibigay mo. Name lang ng company that accepts Udemy certificates dahil sinabi mo na you have already done it. So nag-assume ako na ginamit mo ung certicates para makapag-apply.

Back