What's new

Help Pa helpppp pooo plss

nmht5msrmn

Grasshopper
Reaction
May practicumer kami then need niya ng feedback sa teaching niya and i ran out of ideas sa feedback ko. around 2 sentences lang yung nagawa ko so please help me if may ideas kayo na mailagay ko mapa english o tagalog, appreciated as long as matulongan niyo po ako thank you.

Hinde po ba kayo nabigyan ng summative evaluation form or etc. TS?

Pwede ganito po:

During or (duration of practicum days, months or semester) practicum, X developed a Learning Plan that demonstrated his/her thoughtful, inquiry-oriented teaching.

Inquiry questions focussed on (insert topic of inquiry questions, e.g., getting to know the students and how to better meet their individual needs, or the use of technology in the classroom, or exploring instructional strategies in math, etc.)

X took the initiative to share her/his Learning Plan with me throughout the (ilagay duration ng practicum days, months or semester) of the practicum, which indicated a commitment to their growth as a developing teacher. X presented a professional manner at all times within the classroom and school environment, given the time of preparation he/she made.

On the contrary, (ilagay mga negative or mistake na nagawa) but he/she managed to adjust by doing or making (ilagay mga ginawa niang remedy para ayusin mga nagawang mistake).

X established a good rapport with the students in the classroom, creating an immediate connection and a sense of respect. From the beginning of her placement, she learned the rules and routines of the class and adopted it as his/her own.

Back