What's new

Pa critic po ng website ko hehe

rzhernandez

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Bale kasi nag papractice ako ng web development hoping na gumaling at makahanap ng part time job at nag aaral pa kasi ako ng Computer Engineering.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Yan po website ko hehe feel free to judge para naman ma improve ko

Hi Raymond!

I just checked out your website and here are my thoughts and suggestions for improvement:

1. Design/Layout: Overall, the layout of the website looks clean and organized. However, I suggest using a different color scheme that's more pleasing to the eyes. The red and black combination can be a bit overwhelming and can affect readability. Try using complementary colors instead.

2. Navigation: The navigation menu at the top is straightforward and easy to use. However, it would be better if the links open in a new tab so that users won't have to navigate back to the homepage every time they click on a link.

3. Content: It's great that you included an "About Me" section on the homepage. However, I suggest adding more content to it. You can include your skills and experiences related to web development to give potential employers an idea of what you can do.

4. Portfolio: I noticed that you have a portfolio section, but there's only one project listed. I suggest adding more projects to showcase your skills and creativity.

5. Contact Form: It's good that you have a contact form on your website, but it would be better if you can include an email address and/or phone number as well. Some users might prefer to contact you through other means.

6. Mobile Responsiveness: The website looks great on desktop, but I suggest checking how it looks on mobile devices. Make sure that the layout and content are optimized for smaller screens.

Overall, your website is a good start, and I can see that you have potential. Keep practicing and learning, and don't be afraid to try out new things. Good luck!

ok naman sya,

pero for me, much better yung light ang palette ng theme
tapos much better if my mga projects na talaga, kasi yung talaga ang purpose ng portfolio,
pero OK naman sya, content na lang ang kulang.

Better din na hindi downloadable ang CV mo for your own protection. Besides meron ka naman contact form sa bottom part so I guess if someone visited your page at interesado sa gawa mo they will always contact you through that form you created. Also yung navigation menu mo, better naka float sya para habang nag scroll yung page accessible kagad sya at pwede ring gawing spring board sa mabilisang pag navigate ng website mo.

Never use percentage based sa mga Skillset mo. Hindi alam ng titingin kung anong criterias ang meron kung bakit yun ang percentage na nilagay mo.

Wag mo na ilagay yung cards na 0 ang value.

Pops medyo matingkad yung kulay ng blue ng website mo..

Kulang din siya sa transition para sa UX design

Kahit fade in lng sa javascript

may error sa console mo patama po nung favicon mo.

Yung pic mo my puti na background try mo mag remove.bg para matangal yung extra white background..

Yun lng pops salamat =)

Back