What's new

ovpn OVPN desktop tether using phone with promo

BakaNoBaka

Addict
Reaction
So I been using OVPN for almost a month now...
And thank you for all ovpn posters out there for converting unusable data to a free one

Now I don't know if anyone is aware of this but I wanna share my experience about this
I am using a desktop that has no internet attach to it so I'm using my phone as a wifi source and tether it
By this way the desktop can have an internet access..

But as some might be aware by activating vpn in a tether phone it will not share internet
It won't even share hotspot connection
I been using Nord for awhile but it was only attach to a browser
I needed a VPN that is directly connected to the desktop but some are really complicated
While I started using Ovpn for my gametime100 at my phone I encounter a OVPN desktop
Thanks to the user
The F i x E R
One of his post gave an OVPN desktop link and I tried it..

Now for a promo to work it was rather simple
  1. First tether the phone with a promo (For me it was my phone with a gametime100 from Smart) Of course you won't get an internet from this as it is only exclusive for ML and other games
  2. You only need to tether it and ping the connection from phone to desktop
  3. Open the OVPN desktop (It's easy to use as it has the same interface as the phone)
  4. Add the imported OVPN profile you want (Many OVPN profile in this place just search for it)
  5. And after it connects you can then open the browser and enjoy stable data internet from phone
Some OVPN profile that the users made can't connect or access to the wifi while some can
For more details from gametime100 Smart you can view it to my other post here

I been here for more than a month now..
This post is for user like me who don't know how but too shy to ask..

If some experience user wanted to add something please feel free to teach us..

San po kayo nakakakuha nung ovpn config na pwede po sa wifi? Need ko rin po sana. Thanks po

Good day, sorry po newbie lang.
ano po pinagkaiba ng connecting vpn using tether sa using hotspot ts?
salamat po