Not open for further replies.

PHC-Marz

Addict
Reaction
OpenVPN Connect
-For jailed/unjailed iOS
-Freenet unlimited

Compatibility:
-iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Requirements:
1. Smart sim- P2 load/unblocked
-unblocking procedure: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. OpenVPN Connect Application: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. Fbvpn config: Fbvpn IphoneAndroid Config(O.C.) v1.06.rar
-Fbvpn ρrémíùm trial account..add me on my fb- Bradz Gomez or ym- Bro_090579.

VpnBook config: see attachement
-VpnBook account-->Username: vpnbook Password: nue2xah5
For updated account visit here..You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
4. Ifunbox: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-pwede rin gumamit ng iTunes,iFile etc. sa pag-import ng .ovpn file basta extract muna.

Steps:
1. Connect your iphone/ipad to pc..Open Ifunbox : screenshot.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. Open Documents and copy Fbvpn config folder from pc to openvpn connect documents: screenshot
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3. Check kung na-import na config at certificate sa iphone/ipad: screenshot
note: disregard na lang po yung "External certificate profile" sa screenshot ibang config kasi ginamit ko dyan pero working rin...yung updated na config "Standard profile" na dapat nakalagay.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

4. Enjoy!!!
note: try nyo na lang sa ibang vpn,kung gusto nyo naman trial account username/pw, pm nyo lang ako or visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

*Try nyo din Openvpn Connect for Android(rooted/unrooted) same config w/ iOS..di ko pa natry wala me kasi Android..You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back